Pre-Game Talk: 11/29: Bruins vs. Islanders Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Krejci hasn't scored in 15 games, be nice to have him pot a few eventually.

Nice to see Carlo might be back.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

It could have been a lot worse than this.

Thoughts go out to Millsy and his family who had quite a scare the last few days

Reactions: Ritmo

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The Boston Bruins issued the following update on Bruins defenseman Kevan Miller:
Kevan Miller was admitted to the hospital in Toronto on Monday night after sustaining a throat injury during the first period of the Bruins/Leafs game. Initial x-rays on Monday evening were negative.

He underwent a CT scan in the hospital which revealed a cartilage injury to the larynx, which was reviewed and re-confirmed upon his return to Boston. Miller will be out and re-evaluated in approximately five weeks.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

So far it is

Marchand - Cave - Pasta
Heinen - Krejci - DeBrusk
Wagner - Kuraly - Backes
Nordstrom - JFK - Acciari

Okay....

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The Boston Bruins issued the following update on Bruins defenseman Kevan Miller:
Kevan Miller was admitted to the hospital in Toronto on Monday night after sustaining a throat injury during the first period of the Bruins/Leafs game. Initial x-rays on Monday evening were negative.

He underwent a CT scan in the hospital which revealed a cartilage injury to the larynx, which was reviewed and re-confirmed upon his return to Boston. Miller will be out and re-evaluated in approximately five weeks.

Wow.

Kevan Miller gets nasty injury after nasty injury and still plays the game HARD every time he’s on the ice. Perhaps the price he pays for the way he plays. Can’t wait to have him back.

In the meantime, I am certainly excited to see what yet other young defenseman brings to the table. Could look at it as we are due for a letdown (every Dman called up has performed quite admirably), but I am eager to find out what Kovar brings.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Krejci hasn't scored in 15 games, be nice to have him pot a few eventually.

Nice to see Carlo might be back.

Yes, never been a real scorer but has been good for at least 15-20G the past 4 seasons. 2G and on pace for 7G right now. Hopefully he gets hot in that aspect. Still putting up points though. Very nice to see Carlo back. A breath of fresh air. Also good to see DeBrusk is here and seemingly all good.

Grzelcyk -- Carlo
Krug -- Moore
Lauzon -- Clifton

Am I missing someone that isn't named Kampfer? And seeing the above where Kampfer is in for Clifton....What the f***.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
I think the issue, outside of a contract, is the pace of play from the AHL to the NHL.

I hope they sign him
I do too. Hopefully he's not asking for the same contract he did with the isles, but he could be some helpful depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->