GDT: 11/29/19 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
That was my point. Ovechkin can repeat his shot every time you put him there. Vrana cant. It was super lucky shot. Without that invisible puck goal we would won this 3-2.
And also, after these 2 amazing goals, we've had 3 important scoring chances, with Pally, Heddy and Paquette, if I remember the game in the right way.
So, we cannot talk about poor effort and lazy plays. Because the reaction were clear.
It's a bad period, where nothing goes in the right direction.

Reactions: Hint1k

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
there is not a single goalie in the history of the NHL who is elite every single night. You might think it’s not unreasonable but to me it sounds like the most ****ing ridiculous thing I’ve heard in my life.
By the way... It may be asking a lot to expect your highest paid player to play like he's the highest paid player every time he's on the ice but it's not the least bit unreasonable to expect him to be your best player at least some of the time... this season Vasi has NOT been our best player in a single game. NOT ONE

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I find the lack of post game charts disturbing.
CIMG0228-velocitySm.jpg

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
By the way... It may be asking a lot to expect your highest paid player to play like he's the highest paid player every time he's on the ice but it's not the least bit unreasonable to expect him to be your best player at least some of the time... this season Vasi has NOT been our best player in a single game. NOT ONE

yep he is 9-8 with a 3 gaa and a 90 save percentage that’s not even being a good starter at this point

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Every time he gives up a goal there is someone on here who gives him **** for it. Gets real old real quick. If you don't think he played well in this game then i'm not sure what to tell you. And again, you keep trying to act like you have me "figured out" lol. You seem like you've got a lot of pent up anger. Try taking a break from hfboards, its clear you can't handle it right now.

I have anyone figured out who rephrases arguments instead of responding to points made. That's very simple stuff, I'm sorry you thought your response was more complex than that.

And you're the one who sounds like they need a break, you throw a tantrum anytime Vas is criticized. Maybe go for a walk.

You're starting to remind me of all the Bucs fans who make excuses for every Winston turnover. Somehow none of them are ever his fault. Or the people on this forum who make excuses for Cooper. Yeah, both accurate comparisons.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I have anyone figured out who rephrases arguments instead of responding to points made. That's very simple stuff, I'm sorry you thought your response was more complex than that.

And you're the one who sounds like they need a break, you throw a tantrum anytime Vas is criticized. Maybe go for a walk.

You're starting to remind me of all the Bucs fans who make excuses for every Winston turnover. Somehow none of them are ever his fault. Or the people on this forum who make excuses for Cooper. Yeah, both accurate comparisons.
You haven't made any points though, and now you're just repeating things I say. And yeah bud. I'm a total Cooper apologist, I mean its pretty obvious from my avi but I'm sure you didn't need any help to determine that.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Holy overreaction. We're 6-3-1 in our last 10. 1 point behind Toronto with 4 games in hand, 1 point behind Buffalo with 3 games in hand, 2 points behind Florida with 2 games in hand. Florida and Buffalo have a negative goal differential and Toronto is at zero, we're at +10. We lead the entire league in goals scored per game. In the month of November we had the best PP% and the best PK% in the entire league.

even if we make the playoffs what teAm could we actually beat in a series ?

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Seems like the teams no one expects to make much noise in the playoffs make a lot of noise...
Not saying this is the case by any strectch but I remember when Det won back in 97, nobody was talking about them being real contenders and they had really good regular season before but lost as well. Sometimes not having those expectations helps out.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Holy overreaction. We're 6-3-1 in our last 10. 1 point behind Toronto with 4 games in hand, 1 point behind Buffalo with 3 games in hand, 2 points behind Florida with 2 games in hand. Florida and Buffalo have a negative goal differential and Toronto is at zero, we're at +10. We lead the entire league in goals scored per game. In the month of November we had the best PP% and the best PK% in the entire league.

It's kind of pathetic to be compared to those teams listed with the roster we have. This team is giving themselves no room to breathe which is a terrible strategy. As shaky as Vasi had been this year imagine an injury to him or Hedman tomorrow, you can't win a cup in Oct-Nov but you can certainly put yourself in a position to lose one.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Did I call it or what. Two very questionable calls get the Caps back in it and they get away with 3 blatant non calls in OT. f***ing hate playing there. Always the same garbage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->