GDT: 11/29/19 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Washington

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It really feels like this is the worse ice I've ever seen. Neither team can really do anything right now. If I wasn't a fan of one of the teams I would have thought it was funny, now it just makes me mad.

Reactions: Hint1k

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
What kind of idiotic statement is this? If you want to be taken seriously you'll stick with what people say instead of making asinine assumptions. I'm clearly talking about in general otherwise I would have pointed to a specific goal.
See that bolded part. Remember it every time you go to write something and ask that question to yourself before you hit post. Should do wonders. :thumbu:

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
What kind of idiotic statement is this? If you want to be taken seriously you'll stick with what people say instead of making asinine assumptions. I'm clearly talking about in general otherwise I would have pointed to a specific goal.
You must be the best table company for thanksgiving dinner.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's a point on the road against a good team. Now time to get the other one.

We didn't panic when they came back and we carried the play. If not for Holtby, we win 4-3 in regulation. Hard to complain about that. We look like a mature team, finally.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I don't want the "we played well" talk by the players after the game. I want a win. Accept nothing else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad