dWVm6OD.png

dAUc2wW.png

qQMb62U.png

DQY29L7.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Unless old habits in our locker room died we're going to get killed tonight. I'm expecting beyond Game 7 level effort from Buffalo and us to do the impression of a big sleeping dog being harassed by a puppy. I hope I'm wrong. I hope we take it as a personal challenge and as a potential playoff preview should we both make it.

The only other thing is I DO NOT want to see Palat back tonight. If we're going to win it's not going to be with a guy who is probably rusty and unlikely to be at his best because he hasn't played in so long. One more game off isn't gonna kill him.

This can and will get ugly in a hurry. Domingue is going to have to be lights out

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Tough game ahead, which feels unusual to say about the Sabres, despite our record against them. But they look like a force to be reckoned with for years to come, so we better bring our A game if we gonna win this one, need Dom to make those match winning saves as well!

Would be lovely to snap their winning streak!

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
There's definitely some luck involved in their winning streak. Out of the 10 games they have only won three in regulation.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Hutton's going to outplay Domingue. That's just something we're gonna have to overcome. Hutton looks legit, as he showed in our last game against these guys.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Erne out? He hasn't put up a point in a couple of games now(?), and the bar is pretty high.

But like... Where do we even slot Palat? Our 2nd line is beastly. First could use a shake-up. Miller back on 4th?

Palat-Stamkos-Gourde
Johnson-Point-Kucherov
Killorn-Cirelli-Joseph
Miller-Paquette-Callahan

Depth depth depth

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I like it a lot. Always wanted to see Joseph with Stamkos for a full game. They might be able to create on the rush together, with Gourde eating up the scraps.

4th line could be a shutdown line.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad