Pre-Game Talk: 11/25 @ Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Will Rattie make it through to the end of the month before he ends up on waivers?

space321

May 11, 2011
Spooner on the top line lmao, watch him get some freebies and then Chia apologists here will proclaim that he's not useless.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Why would that happen when he has zero pts here and only 2pts all season and is a boat tirefire defensively.

He's barely doing anything to warrant being in an NHL lineup.

Because the top line is always the McDavid - Plug line.

space321

May 11, 2011
If he’s scoring goals he’s not useless.
But good try chia-hater.

Good thing Spooner has scored a grand total of 1 goal this season. 0 points in 4 games with us with a solid -5 rating. Definitely not useless.

People also told me all the goals Eberle scored were useless, so which is it?

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Why would that happen when he has zero pts here and only 2pts all season and is a boat tirefire defensively.

Cause he is speedy, bad defensively but has shown offensive flair in the past. I think the hope is McDavid can use his offensive ability and cover his defensive lack of.

Reactions: Cypress and North

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
If he’s scoring goals he’s not useless.
But good try chia-hater.

If one is going to slag another poster one would figure they have some kind of sane point to make.

Spooner has not scored goal(s). He hasn't done much of anything, all season, here, or in NY. We're you somehow thinking of a different player?

North

Jun 25, 2009
Good thing Spooner has scored a grand total of 1 goal this season. 0 points in 4 games with us with a solid -5 rating. Definitely not useless.

People also told me all the goals Eberle scored were useless, so which is it?

Who gives a shit about Eberle? He's not on this team anymore and Spooner is.

Given his history he does have some offensive ability so why not try him with McDavid to see if Spooner can take advantage of it?

He wasn't working with Nuge maybe he works with McDavid.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018

Yeah, I don’t understand this promotion at all. Hitch looking for some chemistry I guess but it reeks of TM and his blender

North

Jun 25, 2009
Yeah, I don’t understand this promotion at all. Hitch looking for some chemistry I guess but it reeks of TM and his blender

TMs blender came out usually even if the team was winning.

The Oilers scored one goal last game and Caggiula had a not great game. I think Hitchcock is trying out a few things before he settles on where everyone is slotted.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
LA only has 43 goals scored in 21 games and are 31st in that department.

This is make or break for Talbot. If he soils the bedsheets tomorrow, he might be the next one shipped out of town. At the very least, he'll be relegated to back up duty.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
TMs blender came out usually even if the team was winning.

The Oilers scored one goal last game and Caggiula had a not great game. I think Hitchcock is trying out a few things before he settles on where everyone is slotted.
Yeah, I agree on Cags. I hope Spooner’s speed can click there.. Could be gold, never know

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Spooner on the top line lmao, watch him get some freebies and then Chia apologists here will proclaim that he's not useless.
Do you consider any player who is able to tap in McDavids passes useless?

Reactions: North

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
LA only has 43 goals scored in 21 games and are 31st in that department.

This is make or break for Talbot. If he soils the bedsheets tomorrow, he might be the next one shipped out of town. At the very least, he'll be relegated to back up duty.
6-1 loss incoming?

Nah that would be McLellan.

3-1 loss incoming

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Russell
Gravel-Wideman
Garrison-Benning

z8j6gulk87311.jpg

Last edited: