GDT: 11/23/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Stopped watching after the second. Got out bid on a property me and the wife we're trying to buy, brother called me and said his wife gave birth to twins, and from stat watching it looks like we are playing like trash...I don't know how to feel.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Stopped watching after the second. Got out bid on a property me and the wife we're trying to buy, brother called me and said his wife gave birth to twins, and from stat watching it looks like we are playing like trash...I don't know how to feel.
not too much trash.we've seen worse. I'll give credit to Hawks.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Nah - it's been fine. Hawks tightened up and we got a little sloppy.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

You should feel ashamed!!

All jokes aside, congrats on being an uncle (again?) Be happy if anything

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The Stamkos line must be dead tired after that finish.

On to the next one.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Well if we are only going to play 1 period then i'd rather they play the first period than the second.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

I know games like Philly are possible (and let's not forget we won that game), but I think we're just doing what a lot of veteran teams do when we phone in garbage time. As long as we get the W. We don't need to score touchdowns every night. Stay healthy and win games.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Happy with the win, played with some fire there in the final two periods but over all we played really well.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Played one period and it was good enough thanks to the Hawks missing a lot of shots and Domingue saving a lot of others.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Cernak was better defensively than Sergachev tonight. Hedman is still struggling compared to his usual self. Domingue made some nice saves.

PK was OK. PP wasn't impressive.

Interesting game. Can't be too unhappy with 2 more points in the bank. :DD

Reactions: Pomee

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Cernak was better defensively than Sergachev tonight. Hedman is still struggling compared to his usual self. Domingue made some nice saves.

PK was OK. PP wasn't impressive.

Interesting game. Can't be too unhappy with 2 more points in the bank. :DD
You think they scratch Sergachev when Stralman gets back? or are they gonna send Cernak back down?

Don't really know where I stand on the issue. Love Sergachev and want him to get as much games as he can in his back pocket at the NHL level but on nights like these I could see why he would be scratched.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
You think they scratch Sergachev when Stralman gets back? or are they gonna send Cernak back down?

Don't really know where I stand on the issue. Love Sergachev and want him to get as much games as he can in his back pocket at the NHL level but on nights like these I could see why he would be scratched.

Not that I think Serg is draping himself in glory or anything but I think Girardi is easily the one that should be scratched/be the 7th dman when Stralman comes back.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Not that I think Serg is draping himself in glory or anything but I think Girardi is easily the one that should be scratched/be the 7th dman when Stralman comes back.
Hedman - Stralman
McDonagh - Cernak
Coburn - Sergachev

Looks solid to me guess if we scratch Girardi looks like KK would have to go

Reactions: Pomee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->