GDT: 11/22/14 - 7:00PM EDT - Minnesota VS Tampa Bay

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I actually feel like he's there, and the Palat we're seeing now is the same guy we saw at the end of last season. He wins almost every puck battle he's involved with and creates offense out of situations that look dead. But TJ is so improved this year that he's become as much the proverbial "straw that stirs the drink" as Palat by way of flashier offensive skills.

Palat's point total is actually pretty impressive when you consider how little PP time he's been getting since he "got back to his old self."

1st unit has been getting the goals. He used to be on the 1st unit. Not getting pp time or top pp time will effect your point totals.

Palat is fine and is doing well, imo.

Jacques Oeuf

Oct 11, 2007
CA
I agree with you on the bolded part. Even when Hedman comes back you will have either Sustr, Brewer or Barberio playing and they've all been pretty bad this year. You also have Gudas or Carle playing top 4 minutes and they're both better suited for the bottom pair right now. If (when) Carle continues his suckage I hope and believe Yzerman makes a trade for a solid top 4 dman near the deadline who's good in his own end. We have enough offensive guys on the blueline but we really lack that shutdown dman at the moment. Someone like Brewer used to be.

If only the Lightning had some good, young, spare assets to trade for an ungrade on D......:sarcasm:

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
What were the lines with Vladdy on press box duty? I can't believe I don't remember. Did it end as:

Killorn/Stammer/Cally
Palat/Johnson/Kuch
Drouin/Filp/Connolly
Morrow/Boyle/Brown

Were these the lines?

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
What were the lines with Vladdy on press box duty? I can't believe I don't remember. Did it end as:

Killorn/Stammer/Cally
Palat/Johnson/Kuch
Drouin/Filp/Connolly
Morrow/Boyle/Brown

Were these the lines?

Paquette in, Morrow out. But yes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad