GDT: 11/21/19 - 8:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
And when Kucherov isn't completing more passes to the other team than us. I really just hope Stamkos is benched because another injury is gonna be bad news for us
Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if it was that or if he was just feeling sick. If he's sick then he shouldn't be playing imo but who knows.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
And when Kucherov isn't completing more passes to the other team than us. I really just hope Stamkos is benched because another injury is gonna be bad news for us
There's no way he's benched LOL, the amount of people on here who thought that before the Burns tweet is kinda astonishing to me.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
It crazy how much more active the power play is when they aren't looking for a one timer lol. So many more shots its insane.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Okay, I tuned in just in time to see Mac and Cernak unable to clear bodies from the crease in front of McBackup. :P

Looks like Point and Palat are playing well at least. Palat has been amazing all season!!

I know that Kuch is out, but what the hell happened to Stamkos??? He's had a good season too so far. :puppy:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Okay, I tuned in just in time to see Mac and Cernak unable to clear bodies from the crease in front of McBackup. :P

Looks like Point and Palat are playing well at least. Palat has been amazing all season!!

I know that Kuch is out, but what the hell happened to Stamkos??? He's had a good season too so far. :puppy:
Hurt? Benched? Sick? Nobody knows

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad