3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Panarin, Kakko and Buch all looked good up front. Kreider too. Lemieux and Howden has good effort. Howden still leaves a lot to be desired but he took a beating today and deserved that goal.

Lundqvist had a strong night too bad he couldn’t get the shutout solely bc ppl in here were typing it out and jinxed it, way to go guys.

Truthfully, they did a good job keeping them to the outside and limiting high danger chances. Overall good effort defensively.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
And they say you can't live on Bread Alone...

My Lemieux love has never been higher. F Tom Wilson. He's only tough because the TRex's died. Punch that punk in the mouth.

Typical Ovi toughness running Howden in garbage time. I know everyone is hoping he breaks Gretzky's goal record. I am hoping someone hands his ass to him on a plate before he retires.

Solid win boys. Well done.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Me after most games:

44ab7bfd0a930b9c3f8324c489476358--squidward-tentacles-comment-memes.jpg

Me after beating that f***ing team:

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Seriously, what the hell NBC? Doesn’t matter if they hit the post 500 times that doesn’t equal any goals. Doesn’t even give them credit for a shot on goal.
Yea and it’s not like we were playing badly. It’s not like we couldn’t have had more goals. But no, the Rangers got lucky according to NBC.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
And they say you can't live on Bread Alone...

My Lemieux love has never been higher. F Tom Wilson. He's only tough because the TRex's died. Punch that punk in the mouth.

Typical Ovi toughness running Howden in garbage time. I know everyone is hoping he breaks Gretzky's goal record. I am hoping someone hands his ass to him on a plate before he retires.

Solid win boys. Well done.

If not for the season and a half he missed because of Bettman's dumbassery, he'd be a lock to do it.

He, Gudas and Wilson can all get F'd.

Reactions: belford22

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Panarin
Buch
Howden (admit it, folks, he played a great game)

HM: Kakko, Chytil, Hank

Ups and downs, ups and downs. Story of a young team. The thing to focus on is that their ups are quality. Great sign for the future.

And this is why people shouldn't lose their sh!t we we look like crap in some games like against Tampa. This team is young but you can see the potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad