GDT: 11/20/13 - Minnesota Wild @ Ottawa Senators - 6:30PM CST - FSN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
If we score first tonight, then we win. If the Sens score first, game over.

Need a good response after last night. Good teams don't let one bad game turn into 2,3,etc.

Looking for a strong game from the boys tonight.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Should see a rested Wild tonight after two nights off. A calm Glockenspiel will putt-putt several hole-in-ones through the cartwheeling Nino and the Pominvillain will have a relapse of goal fever. The bees had a dream their hive was being whacked with a stick last night, and they will come out buzzing. Heatley will resume his old role of mistakenly thinking he is watching over the game like a Star Wars ghost; however, he sells it so convincingly that the Senators start bickering amongst themselves about trade embargoes and special chancellor powers and everyone falls asleep. This puts Heatley at double-asleep, snapping him out of it before them and he puts one in. Turns out it was a secret 5-on-3 empty netter, but we'll take it. Wild win, Brodin meets an Ewok, vote passes to retroactively place the Montreal game in Las Vegas so nothing that happened there counts, and Kadri's suspension wasn't done being served on the death star during Endor's fireworks show.

clap.gif

Bullrun

Jan 22, 2007
I sure hope Nino doesnt end up on the 3rd line just cause he skated there some of last game and scored.

He didn't score because he has some magical chemistry with brodziak, he scored because he went into mini beast mode and took the puck to the net and didn't quit.

Zucker probably gets a goal though. This feels like its the breakout Zucker opportunity.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
My guess is the Wild wanted to give Kuemper a chance to "respond" from his bad game in Toronto. And he responded with a clunker. I think it's too late to try and swap goalies for tonight, but I would be extremely surprised if they didn't make the switch before Saturday's game in Winnipeg.

Cluttered

Jul 16, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
this one time last year i was travelling across north america visiting as many nhl arenas as possible. when i got to ottawa i didn't realize that the arena wasn't actually in the city... so i took an hour long bus to the suburbs and walked an extra 45 minutes in the direction of the arena. i thought id take a shortcut through a parking lot and ended up knee deep in a mini swamp. in socks and sandels. in october. i eventually swam my way to the arena, but vowed never ever to return. tonight the wild will return in my place, to fight to restore the honor of my birkenstocks. godspeed wilderness men. godspeed.

sidenote: as much as i love having two goalies from saskatchewan, dear lord we need a better backup for harding.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Should see a rested Wild tonight after two nights off. A calm Glockenspiel will putt-putt several hole-in-ones through the cartwheeling Nino and the Pominvillain will have a relapse of goal fever. The bees had a dream their hive was being whacked with a stick last night, and they will come out buzzing. Heatley will resume his old role of mistakenly thinking he is watching over the game like a Star Wars ghost; however, he sells it so convincingly that the Senators start bickering amongst themselves about trade embargoes and special chancellor powers and everyone falls asleep. This puts Heatley at double-asleep, snapping him out of it before them and he puts one in. Turns out it was a secret 5-on-3 empty netter, but we'll take it. Wild win, Brodin meets an Ewok, vote passes to retroactively place the Montreal game in Las Vegas so nothing that happened there counts, and Kadri's suspension wasn't done being served on the death star during Endor's fireworks show.

Would read again, especially while inebriated.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
My guess is the Wild wanted to give Kuemper a chance to "respond" from his bad game in Toronto. And he responded with a clunker. I think it's too late to try and swap goalies for tonight, but I would be extremely surprised if they didn't make the switch before Saturday's game in Winnipeg.

Do you have the ability to edit my post? Just need to update the picture with new lines.

Fallenity

Apr 12, 2011
5-2, Grande Passo, Pommers x2, Koivu, Heatley and Ryan x2 because I really like him.

Minny Lakes

Apr 4, 2013
Unfortunately I have to attend a basketball game tonight:(, hopefully i'm back before the 3rd period is over for a Wild win.:towel:

rafterman

Dec 1, 2010
Flyover country
50-3 Wild

Heatley scores 50 after Melnyk pulls the Senators off the ice before the opening drop when the provincial police refuse to arrest Matt Cooke for the Karlsson incident.

Nino and Spurgeon assist on all of them, allowing Russo to spend the entire evening trolling Islander fans.

Somehow, even without any Senators on the ice, Kuemper allows 3 goals as misguided fluttering saucer passes by Grankerson from the far end beat him near side.

#50on11/20

(After the game, Ottawa Gh0st is seen waiting outside CTC, hoping for an autograph from the *******All Star).

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Everyone (sports teams included) has **** days. Wild definitely had one last night ... Although nino's goal was awesome. Looking for them to come back strong from the get go. Would love to see a strong night by zucker

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Zucker gets two goals tonight and sent back down tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->