Feb 19, 2013
CA
teczApm.png

cor66U4.png

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If we don't come out in the first period and play like we're ****ing pissed off it's going to be a long couple of weeks.

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
Günther should get at least one point today. I hope he don't put any pressure on it that he hasn't had point on five straight game now..

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
If Mitchell can't go tonight I wouldn't mind seeing Dowell called up. Ottawa is a pretty tough team ala Toronto and I'm not interested in getting pushed around again. Also with Konopka playing pretty banged up it would be nice to give him a break. I think we will come out pretty fired up after getting embarrassed last night.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Hope the guys are pissed.

3-2 OT. Grungelgum, Heatley, Cooke

Karlsson x 2

Mumbler*

Heatley 4 goals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No way. Although I saw him actually do a cross-over last night and then.... skated with both legs!!? Granted it was for 2 strides but that had to be like the first time all year.

It would have been such a nice luxury to have a fully or at least 3/4 functioning Heater on the team.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Should see a rested Wild tonight after two nights off. A calm Glockenspiel will putt-putt several hole-in-ones through the cartwheeling Nino and the Pominvillain will have a relapse of goal fever. The bees had a dream their hive was being whacked with a stick last night, and they will come out buzzing. Heatley will resume his old role of mistakenly thinking he is watching over the game like a Star Wars ghost; however, he sells it so convincingly that the Senators start bickering amongst themselves about trade embargoes and special chancellor powers and everyone falls asleep. This puts Heatley at double-asleep, snapping him out of it before them and he puts one in. Turns out it was a secret 5-on-3 empty netter, but we'll take it. Wild win, Brodin meets an Ewok, vote passes to retroactively place the Montreal game in Las Vegas so nothing that happened there counts, and Kadri's suspension wasn't done being served on the death star during Endor's fireworks show.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Heatley gets booed all night, but still scores with 2 seconds left.

Only this time, it's to win the game in regulation. Suck it Ottawa.

#50in07lolololololol

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Should see a rested Wild tonight after two nights off. A calm Glockenspiel will putt-putt several hole-in-ones through the cartwheeling Nino and the Pominvillain will have a relapse of goal fever. The bees had a dream their hive was being whacked with a stick last night, and they will come out buzzing. Heatley will resume his old role of mistakenly thinking he is watching over the game like a Star Wars ghost; however, he sells it so convincingly that the Senators start bickering amongst themselves about trade embargoes and special chancellor powers and everyone falls asleep. This puts Heatley at double-asleep, snapping him out of it before them and he puts one in. Turns out it was a secret 5-on-3 empty netter, but we'll take it. Wild win, Brodin meets an Ewok, vote passes to retroactively place the Montreal game in Las Vegas so nothing that happened there counts, and Kadri's suspension wasn't done being served on the death star during Endor's fireworks show.

You are an artist.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Wow! I had a terrible nightmare that I woke up in the middle of the night to watch the game. It was so terrible, I couldn't watch it all the way through.. so fell asleep again (in my dream). Then woke up this morning and luckily everything was all right. Nothing bad happened!

Or am I still asleep?

Billy Mays Here*

If Harding starts: 3-2 Wild

If Kuemper starts: 7-0 Sens

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I think this is a very important game. The mental part of the game is just as important as the physical. We were rolling on a high and then last night we got done. How will we respond? Will we allow a trend moving downwards or be ticked off enough to use last night as way to get up and make sure it was just a fluke with a nice win tonight?

I guess we'll see. But I predict if we lose and play another poor game tonight, we will lose Saturday, too. We win tonight or at least have a good game either way, then we'll win Saturday.

Tonight is an important game.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Why aren't we giving Johan Gustafsson a try? Too young? I haven't been following his progress but there's no way he's any worse than Kuemper!

Man, I'm glad we have Pominville but I sure miss having Hackett as an option.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Why aren't we giving Johan Gustafsson a try? Too young? I haven't been following his progress but there's no way he's any worse than Kuemper!

Man, I'm glad we have Pominville but I sure miss having Hackett as an option.

I think he's been better than Kuemper. I guess the Wild staff wants him to have some more NA experience before playing in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->