GDT: 11/2/13 - Hawks @ Jets: Toews' Homecoming - 2 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

Jets fans in the barn booing Crawford for an obvious dive and attempt to draw a penalty imo. When they showed the replay it looked like he was barely touched. Just my .02

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Jets fans in the barn booing Crawford for an obvious dive and attempt to draw a penalty imo. When they showed the replay it looked like he was barely touched. Just my .02

Seriously? Sheesh, take off your homer glasses. Crawford was clearly collided into at near full speed in the shoulder. That's enough to shake up just about anyone.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Dude got (inadvertently) kicked in the abdomen and hit in the shoulder I guess they don't have HD scoreboards in Winnipeg

Also woo @ WGN changing it I will claim responsibility

Doan Jidion*

Dude got (inadvertently) kicked in the abdomen and hit in the shoulder I guess they don't have HD scoreboards in Winnipeg

Also woo @ WGN changing it I will claim responsibility
But the real question: is Washington WAS or WSH?

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

No that's not what it looked like. Were you watching the replay with your eyes closed?

...and what was their excuse for booing Toews?

Classy bunch :shakehead

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
I'm not watching the game, but Jets fans are pretty annoying in general. I guess they have to be when their team blows

White Out 403*

They're all mad that he publicly said he didn't want leave the Hawks for the Jets.

No that's not what it looked like. Were you watching the replay with your eyes closed?

...and what was their excuse for booing Toews?

Classy bunch :shakehead

We boo the opposing teams best player every game. It's not malicious in nature it's all in good fun. Toews is well loved in Winnipeg.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
What a dumb thing to be mad about

heh, I was being sarcastic. He said that, but I doubt that more than 3 people are mad at him for that.

And they just do that to good players, so no big deal. Chanting Crawford when he took a major hit and was obviously down was pretty tasteless, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad