GDT: 11/2/13 - Hawks @ Jets: Toews' Homecoming - 2 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retail1LO*

So...Frolik interferes with Crow to create the first goal. I like where this is headed.

Funny how the HNIC morons maintain that Crawford created that contact, because you know, he should stay back in his crease instead of coming out to play the angle and getting in Fro's way.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
So...Frolik interferes with Crow to create the first goal. I like where this is headed.

Funny how the HNIC morons maintain that Crawford created that contact, because you know, he should stay back in his crease instead of coming out to play the angle and getting in Fro's way.

Nope, you're wrong. No interference was the right call.

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto

Except that's not what the "HNIC morons" said. One of them said Crawford had good argument to make re interference and the other guy, as a counter point, said what Frolik's argument would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad