GDT: 11/19/18 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Nashville

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Why does the Atlantic have to be so good? If we lose the next one and the Sabres win we would be third with a record of 14-7-1.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
A MESSAGE TO WANDERING NASHVILLE FANS

You guys are some lucky buggards. We SHOULD have had TOO points and u should have had Zilcho! An lowly perd thinks hes an good at puck? GET REAL poser. Bolts are an Cup Champ calibar CONTENDER and vill is an PRETENDer. We LET you have an pts. YOU ARE TERRIBLE at an playing

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Haha no way!

Sorry again, actually view the Bolts as frenemies generally; best of luck the rest of the way.
Don't worry bud. We're not (usually) so tight around here. Well, some of us aren't.

Also, I respect you from giving a shoutout to the former Lightning legend Lindback in your bio.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013

You guys are some lucky buggards. We SHOULD have had TOO points and u should have had Zilcho! An lowly perd thinks hes an good at puck? GET REAL poser. Bolts are an Cup Champ calibar CONTENDER and vill is an PRETENDer. We LET you have an pts. YOU ARE TERRIBLE at an playing

For every liek and quote from an wandering nash means you an agree with me. And if you ignore it you an got roasted in a debate by me and have no counter point. But providing an counter point means you agree with me so you are an screwed just like ur lousy team

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

Grow a pair and post this on their boards.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Guys relax. Its like you've forgotten the secret to this team come playoff time.

8H4W.gif

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
Well, took the game in at Bridgestone. It was an entertaining experience. The fans have "you suck" chants that they do thoughout the entire game. It's cute. Not surprisngly they play a lot of music. The second period really sucked. I was at the end of the ice where Heddy and Kuch scored but the other end of the ice is where the Killorn non-goal/trip occurred. I kept watching the big board and it looked like a bull$h*t call to me. I was so mad about that. Did it look any different on TV?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad