GDT: 11/19/13 Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens 630pm CST RDS, FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Might miss the game, currently at hospital. Wife giving birth. Insert name suggestions here. Dont know gender yet.

Congrats!

I suggest Pitbull Mikko Mikael if you have a boy and Pitbella Mikaela (insert 3rd girl's name here) if it's a girl. :handclap: I'm sure your wife will love all the name suggestions you get here. ;)

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
Might miss the game, currently at hospital. Wife giving birth. Insert name suggestions here. Dont know gender yet.

First of all, good luck, and well wishes for Mom and baby! :yo:

if a girl, I like Britta, and for a boy, I like Mikko :nod:

also, there are some Great names , if someone can post the Key & Peele College Football Allstar game video.
(can't seem to make it work when I try)

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I can get behind this statement 100%.

Smash him against the boards. Then smash him harder. And when he starts to flinch, smash him through the damn glass.

you paint such a vivid picture i can see the cartoon version.:handclap:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Let us be fair to the kid. He is 19. And most likely would be in Iowa right now if they could actually put him there. So he is basically on he fringe of this team anyways. He will get his chance to calm his nerves down. IIRC Russo said even Granlund was pretty shaky about the fandom.

Agreed, we need patience with him. It's a tough situation that we can't send him to Iowa. Hate that rule.

Congrats! As for names... I like many nature themed names for girls. Tuuli, Kaisla, Vuokko. For guys it's more tricky, I don't really like most of them :laugh:

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Come on, start the game already.

Let me guess, some kind of crazy ceremony in Montreal is holding this thing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad