GDT: 11/19/13 Minnesota Wild @ Montreal Canadiens 630pm CST RDS, FSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Might miss the game, currently at hospital. Wife giving birth. Insert name suggestions here. Dont know gender yet.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Might miss the game, currently at hospital. Wife giving birth. Insert name suggestions here. Dont know gender yet.

Pfft, what a poor reason to miss the game :sarcasm:

But seriously, congratulations!

Last edited:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland

We'll forgive you this time :D
Tsemppiä! Good luck!

Jonas Josh Jason if he's a boy.
Mikaela Nina Charlene if she's a girl!

;)

Last edited:

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Was I the only one who thought Dumba didn't look good last game?

vlcsnap-00101.jpg

WildFinn*

Well Sakari for a boy naturally, it is the first name of Parise and second name of Koivu. :D

Congratulations! :)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I thought Dumba looked a little gun shy in the last game. Saw him return a few passes rather than skate when he had the opportunity.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Was I the only one who thought Dumba didn't look good last game?

vlcsnap-00101.jpg

Nope, I thought he looked bad. People kept saying he played bad at the start but had a few good shifts in the third. The problem is he only had like 5 shifts in the third. Out of his approximately 18 shifts imo only a few were good. He has the skill but it looks like he lacks the confidence.

Jongdo

Oct 23, 2013
Zorro, Blake, Madonna, Rihanna, Juliet, Romeo, Kevin, Kumar, Omar, Rafael, Donatello, Mike, Mikael, Jonas, Mikko and my favorite Manuela!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad