GDT: 11/19/13, 10PM EST "Pumping Tires" - Panthers VS Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

difcog

Oct 24, 2013
BTW, how is it possible for Hawks to be down by four to Avs? Final period left

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Trading Flash would be silly. He's a legitimate top 6 forward. We need his offense. Let VT continue his stellar development. He'll get his opportunity to play some NHL games soon enough.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Trading Flash would be silly. He's a legitimate top 6 forward. We need his offense. Let VT continue his stellar development. He'll get his opportunity to play some NHL games soon enough.

It wouldn't be silly if the return was right and I just want to see 8 games from VT this year to see what he can do. I agree to let him play most of the year down in SA though.

cats31

Jun 19, 2013

Agreed, only way I'd like us to deal Flash right now is if we got another top 6 W who is younger in the 23-25 age range.

JA

Booth on the 4th line? Santorelli on the 2nd? What the hell is going on over there? :laugh:

If you haven't seen David Booth tonight, it's because he's not on the ice.

http://www.nucksmisconduct.com/2013/11/19/5123748/david-booth-a-healthy-scratch-against-panthers
David Booth will be a healthy scratch tonight as the Canucks face the Panthers, Booth's former team. According to the Vancouver Sun, Booth is having skating issues after suffering groin and ankle injuries.

"My explosiveness isn't where it was in the past. That extra step, that's really the strength in my game. Without a doubt I can get it back. I've had other leg injuries and it comes back with time. It's just been a little bit longer this time than in the past.

"Obviously I would have really liked to play tonight. It's a game that I was looking forward to at the start of the year. It shows that you can look forward to things and then things happen."

This is the second time this season Booth has been a healthy scratch. Booth has 1 goal and 2 assists in 13 games this season, and 2 goals and 4 assists in his last 25 games, and 3 goals and 5 assists in his last 41 games played. You have to wonder if his tenure here is almost over, even though that $4.25 million is an ALBATROSS.

The Sun also mentioned that the lines in practice today were:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Higgins - Santorelli - Kesler (like it)

Hansen - Richardson - Kassian

Weise - Welsh - Sestito
129929033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad