GDT: 11/19/13, 10PM EST "Pumping Tires" - Panthers VS Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Goes to show that nothing beats good team play. There are still glaring holes in the roster but now they are committed. What a difference.

Side not, Flash can´t buy a goal at the moment. How many games has he gone without a point too?

Flash got an assist a few games ago but only has 1 goal in his last 10 games.

I expect him to get one soon and then things will be a bit easier for him out there. As long as he's in the mix and getting chances I'm not worried. Flash is a proven scorer in the NHL.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Goes to show that nothing beats good team play. There are still glaring holes in the roster but now they are committed. What a difference.

Side not, Flash can´t buy a goal at the moment. How many games has he gone without a point too?

The teams attitude is just completely different. They're playing at a much faster pace and actually have some sense of urgency when down instead of just gliding around waiting for a mistake that never comes. You have to credit the coaching. It's the only explanation for such a turnaround.

And yeah, Flash hasn't been playing terribly. Just bad luck at critical moments.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Almost, Marcel.

Wait. A shorthanded breakaway? When was the last time that happened?

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
we just look so much better overall, we're actually carrying the puck real well, with great passes, no more of that dump n' chase crap…incredible what a coaching change can do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad