GDT: 11/18: Boston Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7PM ET - NESN, 100.7 WZLX FM

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
So apparently that means there won't be much slapping or figure skating tonight.

Oh well, maybe Cage will beat up Sutter again. :D

A little less slew footing as well. Skinner is a master of the slew foot.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
A little less slew footing as well. Skinner is a master of the slew foot.

Good point. I remember how angry Bergy got at him for doing it at the end of a game, I don't think I've ever seen him so mad.

edit- shown in slo-mo at 1:30 mark

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Great GDT ali.

Every time I guess a score we loose (or at least it feels that way) so I'm just going with "Win damnit"

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
What's the deal with Rask and milk crates? Never got that.

He got pissed during an AHL shootout, due to 2 blown calls. Broke his stick, and threw a milk crate on to the ice.

I'd show you a youtube vid of it, but it seems like youtube is down right now.

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
He got pissed during an AHL shootout, due to 2 blown calls. Broke his stick, and threw a milk crate on to the ice.

Thanks. I actually saw that but I can only remember how he threw his stick around.

Have to re-watch it when YT is back up. :)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Last year Tuukka was pissed off at the end of a game and skated over and slammed his stick so hard he fell over right in front of us....That pissed him off all the more.

I like a net minder with attitude.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Are the Canes announcers good? I think I've heard that they are, might consider listening to them.

Would be nice, because the St. Louis ones are really good too, imo, becoming my favourites after Jack and Brick... and then we have Rangers and Pittsburgh this week. Never watched Rangers stream when they faced us, but I can imagine that I wouldn't like it as much when I care for their opponents, and for the Pittsburgh game I'll definitely go for NESN, over the probably worst homers in the league (Colorado ones are more homer:y when the other team scores, and at other times, like when Kronwall was hit by McLeod, but not as bad as FSN overall imo).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad