GDT: 11/17/18 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Hey guys it's not too late to trade Kucherov :laugh:

Lots of goats and lots of heroes today....very frustrating, but we get two points and thats all that matters.

Am worried about the PK, only big concern leaving this game.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Kuch on pace for 94 points. He must be trying to see how many points he can get while playing like absolute garbage.
Tough to know if that is damning Kuch with feint praise or sarcasm aimed at the previous post. Either way, yup, garbage.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Holy God am I glad I missed this one. A backup lets in questionable goals on top of us doing what 99% of teams do with a 5-1 lead and HF Lightning is ready to burn it down as their team goes back into 1st place in the league after missing Stralman, Hedman and Vasy lately.

We have games like this all the time. Calm your heads it is not the end of the world. Perhaps a 6-1 ass whopping by the Flyers would have been preferable?

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018

Lots of goats and lots of heroes today....very frustrating, but we get two points and thats all that matters.

The two points is definitely not all that matters. No way Heddy is 100%. Worst player on the ice today. With no Vasy or Strals, that's a problem.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
We were up 3-1 with 12 minutes to go, my feed gets cut, comes back and the score is 5-3, Philly scores 2 immiediately after. What the h happened

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
We were up 3-1 with 12 minutes to go, my feed gets cut, comes back and the score is 5-3, Philly scores 2 immiediately after. What the h happened
We went up 5-1 with 10 minutes left in the game.

Then we stopped playing.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

Kucherov needs to stop with the dumb passes and go all ovechkin please what is he pulling a stamkos ?

ronsatter

Aug 30, 2018
Imagine that happening twice in the space of four games. Enough is enough. That's inexcusable.
We start games looking like sh*t and we finish games looking like sh*t. Never a full game effort. To me, that's on the coaching staff. Fortunately, we have so much talent we can win most of the time anyway but, eventually, it won't be enough.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The two points is definitely not all that matters. No way Heddy is 100%. Worst player on the ice today. With no Vasy or Strals, that's a problem.

Can we do anything about the injuries? Getting 2 points on the road, mission accomplished. They don't ask how, they ask how many points.

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
We start games looking like sh*t and we finish games looking like sh*t. Never a full game effort. To me, that's on the coaching staff. Fortunately, we have so much talent we can win most of the time anyway but, eventually, it won't be enough.

While I agree on the starts, every fan says this about their team "never a full game effort". No team can play well 60 minutes night in and night out, fans are obsessed with this but it never happens. Sure you can have games when you play well for 60 minutes but not every night. Even the best teams will have plenty of bad nights, the league is so close.

We have things to improve yes, but we have started the season really well, just need to keep going.

Rschmitz

Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
While I agree on the starts, every fan says this about their team "never a full game effort". No team can play well 60 minutes night in and night out, fans are obsessed with this but it never happens. Sure you can have games when you play well for 60 minutes but not every night. Even the best teams will have plenty of bad nights, the league is so close.

We have things to improve yes, but we have started the season really well, just need to keep going.

Agreed. Truth is, if we are going to pick a period to turn it on, I'm glad it's the second period. Maybe that is by design, but being closer to the attacking zone means less energy expenditure on line changes and skating.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad