GDT: 11/17/18 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
product-packshot-Celery-558x600.jpg

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
It's okay they all trolled on purpose so they could shut that annoying crowd up.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
The problem with Domingue is stuff flies off of him. He makes some incredible saves and in all honesty makes some Vasy level stops at times, but then let's in some weak stuff. A lot of their shots are follow ups cause he can't hold onto pucks that well. He should get better over time but we need him to improve over the next month. Highly unlikely but until then it's going to be more of the same.

The opposite is the case. He's likely to get better. He's better when getting lots of starts. It's mostly the case with goalies and Domingue is no different. Also check his history...2015 season is particularly interesting when he was the Yotes starter for three months.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Am I the only one to notice Kucherov's lazy as hell attitude?

Stamkos legitimately seems to be trying, and while he's not 21 year old Stamkos he's generally a threat on the ice. I'd put him at 80/20 for 80% good shifts, 20% "wtf are you doing?" shifts.

Kucherov lately if he doesn't do well early in the game seems to shut down. He's like a spoiled brat who got 100 points last year and isn't performing at the same level this year so he doesn't want to try any harder.

Then you got guys like Erne, Cirelli, and Point who are going out there and giving every last ounce of energy they have to the team.

Kucherov coasts - CONSTANTLY - and it drives me f***ing insane. He's a literal beer league cherry picker...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Stamkos legitimately seems to be trying, and while he's not 21 year old Stamkos he's generally a threat on the ice. I'd put him at 80/20 for 80% good shifts, 20% "wtf are you doing?" shifts.

Kucherov lately if he doesn't do well early in the game seems to shut down. He's like a spoiled brat who got 100 points last year and isn't performing at the same level this year so he doesn't want to try any harder.

Then you got guys like Erne, Cirelli, and Point who are going out there and giving every last ounce of energy they have to the team.

Kucherov coasts - CONSTANTLY - and it drives me ****ing insane. He's a literal beer league cherry picker...

A literal beer league cherry picker is an interesting image.

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach

Kucherov coasts - CONSTANTLY - and it drives me ****ing insane. He's a literal beer league cherry picker...
Nope not the only one, hes been painful to watch this year despite point totals. It's also painfully obvious with guys like point and gourde out there. If he continues like this I'd trade his ass while the value is high.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Also our PK has been a liability lately. Some of that is goaltending, but we're giving up a lot of chances.

That's one place where we really miss Strålman. He's got like the second highest SH TOI in the fricking League this season which means that Todd Richards is trusting him big time on the PK. He might not block as many shots as Girardi or Callahan, or make the highlight reel plays like McDonagh, but he often stops things before it gets that far. He's also good at standing guys up at the blueline 5 on 5 which helps him make a good shutdown partner for McDonagh.

Reactions: Maelmoor

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
We played like crap, lazy, without any grit (apart from a few players), they just coasted around and yet we won the game. We have so much skill and depth that we can win games even if we are playing badly but have to expect more than this.

Cernak was beyond bad and took that stupid penalty that turned around the game, KK have been playing well, he should be given the opportunity again if Strålman is out the next game.

Kucherov and Hedman also had poor games, I agree Kucherov was really lazy in this one. Hard to judge Dom, he didn't get much help in the third to be honest, so cannot really blame him either.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->