GDT: 11/17/13 - JETS @ WILD - 7pm CST - FS-N - SUNDAY FUNDAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckschmuck*

And I am sure those same fans would complain about Maple Leafs about how obnoxious they think they are. We certainly have that in common.

True, but in all fairness, I say the same thing about the Leafs too, and so does much of Canada. With regards to the Leafs up here, you either love them or hate them. There is no real middle ground :laugh:

Anyways, good luck tonight, gents (but not too much luck ;)) and here is to no injuries for either team!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
True, but in all fairness, I say the same thing about the Leafs too, and so does much of Canada. With regards to the Leafs up here, you either love them or hate them. There is no real middle ground :laugh:

Anyways, good luck tonight, gents (but not too much luck ;)) and here is to no injuries for either team!

Cheers!

Thanks! Good luck as well!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Now don't forget Wild fans, whenever the Jets' fans start chanting, boo them and then get really, really quiet again. :shakehead :shakehead

Instead of booing, ANSWER BACK! Better yet, be loud BEFORE they even have a chance to speak up.

Quicy

Jun 24, 2012
If it makes you feel any better, one of the teams in my fantasy hockey league is called "Dany Heatley's Driving School."

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If it makes you feel any better, one of the teams in my fantasy hockey league is called "Dany Heatley's Driving School."

One of the teams in our league is named "Dany ****ing Allstar". We were all annoyed when he didn't take the ****ing all-star during our draft.

LordFletcher

Jun 18, 2012
Tonka-Wayzata, MN
I just like that if something like that happed in your life with a friend of yours or whatever, you wouldn't talk about it... but because its someone you don't know and is in the spotlight, people make fun. I don't get it.

Not bashing, simply can't comprehend why so many keep talking about it as if their point matters.

anywho... Go Wild. I would like to see them pull out a strong win, 4-1

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Wishing an exciting, fast game and NO INJURIES.

Best of luck to my fine friends in St. Paul :)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
That's lame, it should be a requirement.

We tried to make it a requirement. We all said "okay, no one take Heater, this guy with the ****ing all star in his name has dibs".

Then he didn't take it.

And he didn't take it.

And then finally we said "Take Heater or he's fair game".

And he didn't take it. So someone else did.

And then he bounced on and off waivers, and currently no one in our league wants him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad