GDT: 11/16/13 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Phoenix

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Where going to have to be on top of our game and win the special team battle tonight, those are 3 very good fwd lines that phoenix can roll and I'm sure the 4th can be solid aswell. There defense scares me, hopefully we see Floppy Smith tonight.

No Morris or Michalek, good news for the Lightning.

Last edited:

Yzlamic Preacher*

Where going to have to be on top of our game and win the special team battle tonight, those are 3 very good fwd lines that phoenix can roll and I'm sure the 4th can be solid aswell. There defense scares me, hopefully we see Floppy Smith tonight.

No Morris or Michalek, good news for the Lightning.

You mean the Smith that we knew and loved for years? If so yeah, I want to be playing him tonight.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
You mean the Smith that we knew and loved for years? If so yeah, I want to be playing him tonight.

I really haven't been paying much attention to Phoenix, which is bad of me. How much better is he really? Is it him or the entire team defense?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
News: Glenn Healy just reported Stamkos will be able to put weight on his leg in 8 weeks and it looks like a 12 week injury.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Mostly the entire team. Plus their D is playing magnificent.

Yeah, um, no. Our D, although leading the league in offensive production, is mostly playing like crap on D this season. Having trouble clearing the zone and leaving Smitty hung out to dry. Right now he's leading the league in most shots faced by any goalie.

Yzlamic Preacher*

News: Glenn Healy just reported Stamkos will be able to put weight on his leg in 8 weeks and it looks like a 12 week injury.

Don't listen to Healy. He is a total bell end.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Yeah, um, no. Our D, although leading the league in offensive production, is mostly playing like crap on D this season. Having trouble clearing the zone and leaving Smitty hung out to dry. Right now he's leading the league in most shots faced by any goalie.

A good offense is a good defense :sarcasm:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Teddy Purcell has just 3 points in his last 13 games. I had no idea. He's looked pretty good to me.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Holy hell, due to the UFC tonight hockeystreams is slammed. Can't connect to anything.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Holy hell, due to the UFC tonight hockeystreams is slammed. Can't connect to anything.

1. They show the UFC?
2. I can connect fine to the PHX stream but the TBL is iffy right now (guy said he just 'added' it).

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We do not need anyone else slamming their legs into posts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->