GDT: 11/15 7pm Sharks @ Oilers -- Hoping to keep the shutout streak going

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Yeah just a bit.

"Here, you guys have at him"

Tossed to the lions...if our guys would actually ask him that. :laugh:

Wow, so he literally did nothing all game... This seems like Koala is legitimately pissed, people seem to blame Havlat a lot for the slump but there might be something to the attitude shift from Burns to Havlat. I would hope DW would explore whatever options if Havlat is seen as that much of a drag on the team.

Yeah, that tends to stand out to even to someone who doesn't give a hoot about numbers. I won't even begin to speculate about Havlat's position on the team, though. That sort of thing is beyond me and hurts my brain.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
"Here, you guys have at him"

Tossed to the lions...if our guys would actually ask him that. :laugh:

:laugh: I think if it was Hertl or Nieto with that stat line and the question was posed to him..he'd rightfully protect them due to they are rookies and green as can be. Havlat is a veteran, makes a grip of money and has been around a long time..he can't be posting those numbers or lack of numbers I should say.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Sounds like he's on Havlat's side but it could definitely be read for and against.

The "that's noticeable" put it in the against category for me.

:laugh: I think if it was Hertl or Nieto with that stat line and the question was posed to him..he'd rightfully protect them due to they are rookies and green as can be. Havlat is a veteran, makes a grip of money and has been around a long time..he can't be posting those numbers or lack of numbers I should say.

Yeah, he did stick up for Nieto in Kurz's article. Not even close for Havlat.

I dunno, it kinda sounds to me like a Tortorella response..."Quit asking me stupid questions, media goons"

Todd isn't Torts, though, so it stands out as quite unique. The fact that he agreed that it stood out, didn't make that comment look standoff-ish.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Since the oilers haven't scored in 3 straight home games i smell a explosion of goals from them.

Sharks 4
Oilers 6

Marleau, couture x2, hertl.
Hall x2, eberle x2, yakupov, shultz (sp)

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
You mean they don't count that one time when Havlat was a few feet away from the puck and looked at it? :sarcasm:

I thought pollak meant it was just a glitch in nhl.com lol.

Kinda crazy. We can use it as the Caspar benchmark though.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Evil Hedican with the goatee

Streisand and the evil goatee mentioned in the same thread?

evilcartmaniq9.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad