11/15/13 Danaheim Aucks @ Harolina Curricanes 4:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducksgo*

Just tuned in during intermission and someone brought a California republic flag? It was just shown on TV? Guess I'm not the only fan proud to be California hahaha

Anyone see that ****?

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
Just tuned in during intermission and someone brought a California republic flag? It was just shown on TV? Guess I'm not the only fan proud to be California hahaha

Anyone see that ****?

majority of people are probably like, why did that bruins fan bring a flag to this game?

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
DSP makes a great play to take the puck from Ruutu but then can't complete a pass. That's our puck movement out of the zone in microcosm. These guys need to learn how to make consecutive good plays.

Ducksgo*

We ARE looking good with that Selanne line my goodnes gracious great balls of fire. Love this momentum

DaDucks*

I wasn't going to say anything but with those narrow hips, she couldn't have more than 6 or 7 children

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Also, nice recovery by Lovejoy during that one shift, but damn, the forwards gotta cover that. Three guys that low is risky at times, four is inexcusable, he'd been down for a bit, someone's gotta cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->