GDT: 11/14/15 Colorado Avalanche vs. Montreal Canadiens- 7:00pm EST SN HD), TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Who's the guy who was insisting that Semin can't backcheck? He just did right there and did a solid job to prevent a scoring chance.
Hmmm, let me think...

Oh yes, I believe it was about two thirds of the board.

(Not saying they were right btw)

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Quiet you. I was voted most optimistic poster once.

Once.

Didn't this vote take place when you were a mod?

51BK0N3KJjL._AC_UL320_SR212,320_.jpg

;)

Nynja*

Desharnais line -2 (flash -1) with 4 shots combined.
Im so glad we kept riding that line out and resorted to benching Eller and giving Chucky 11 minutes of ice time and a fourth liner...Daveys line was gonna be hot all season long lololol

void

Jan 5, 2006
I forgot perspectve was perpetually in short supply around here. Our MVP goalie is hurt, this is the first time his replacement has truly **** the bed and the habs have largely outplayed the Avs all game. The habs are in it for the long haul this year, crying about losing 2 points given the circumstances is childish. Act like you've been here before. It's a long ass season.

Ok but you realize that this is a message board, right? It's a place where people vent and discuss various aspects of the game.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
This is all the pent up negativity people came into the season with that just built and built since there was no reason for it to pour out right? Because this is a ridiculous, overdramatic reaction to a game where they doubled their opponent's shot totals and just had a rare ****** night in between the pipes tonight. Like... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad