GDT: 11/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Marty did everything wrong on that break there. Should've shot, but instead missed the pass by quite a bit. Can't make those mistakes Marty

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Aside from the penalty, Barberio looked very good in that period. Plenty of crisp outlet passes and one play in front of the net where he took his man in front while the puck was being centered to him.

The first 10 minutes were a statement. Then the penalties started. Montreal had something like 2 5-on-5 shots in 14 5-on-5 minutes.

One thing that needs to happen though, if the Lightning are going to survive without Stamkos, is Marty St. Louis has to figure out how to be Marty St. Louis again.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
got to love bishop gudas and palat on PK just impressive.

So we complain that he isnt physical so if he mixes it up and somehow a stick or feet get crossed guy falls down that means he needs to be on bench?

ok

That wasn't getting physical, that was taking a dumb penalty. Gudas is physical. What Barberio did isn't.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Aside from the penalty, Barberio looked very good in that period. Plenty of crisp outlet passes and one play in front of the net where he took his man in front while the puck was being centered to him.

The first 10 minutes were a statement. Then the penalties started. Montreal had something like 2 5-on-5 shots in 14 5-on-5 minutes.

One thing that needs to happen though, if the Lightning are going to survive without Stamkos, is Marty St. Louis has to figure out how to be Marty St. Louis again.

This. He needs to remember that Stamkos is no longer breaking down the opposite wing anymore. He needs to look to shoot more often.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
That wasn't getting physical, that was taking a dumb penalty. Gudas is physical. What Barberio did isn't.

barberio and the guy mixed their feet up ok that is dumb.

Happens a lot honestly and is 50/50 its called. See worse a ton worse daily in games that are not called.

To me its a play that happens and not a stupid penalty.

A stupid penalty is when guy moves puck on boards and you continue and board him after play has moved on etc.. cause your mad at being checked a minute ago.

Just putting things in perspective. Wont name names but we ignore what we want to ignore.

Good news is our pk is still looking good.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
This. He needs to remember that Stamkos is no longer breaking down the opposite wing anymore. He needs to look to shoot more often.

Here's a stat for you. Marty has 0 PP goals in 17 games this season. Just 3 assists. I'm just saying, there's something off right now. Maybe an injury, I don't know.

Yzlamic Preacher*

As a Canadian, I apologize for the Bs that will be called because we are in Montreal. Although being Canadian, I only know 2 words in French, "I surrender."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->