GDT: 11/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I always question calling someone up instantly going to canada not on team plane or whatever. How difficult that can or may not be etc..

I would assume we will hear something and get someone to play anaheim though.

If salo is long term got to figure cote is coming up. I would be ok with mormina too i like him a ton.

I still would think they bring up angelidis or tyrell for now and get the lines situated see if we need more scoring or names over them etc..

I still hope for kucherov but wouldnt bet on it at all.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
They are both waiver exempt right?

Good stats brown 10 points in 13 games korobov 6 assists and plus seven and is definitely a physical guy.

I like it if they fail can go older route or give kucherov shot.

Everyone forgets brown but he would have been up without that injury over killorn so am very happy for him honestly.

He has also been leading fighter on syracuse team as you all pointed out lol.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I like the call ups. Brown played well with his short time here and Korobov is a physical guy on D. I still would have liked Kucherov to get a shot. I think he will some time down the road this season. I still can't believe Stamkos is out :cry:

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
They are both waiver exempt right?

Good stats brown 10 points in 13 games korobov 6 assists and plus seven and is definitely a physical guy.

I like it if they fail can go older route or give kucherov shot.

Everyone forgets brown but he would have been up without that injury over killorn so am very happy for him honestly.

He has also been leading fighter on syracuse team as you all pointed out lol.
Yes, both are safe. Brown was called up to replace a player placed on IR (Stamkos) and Korobov is on an entry level contract so he's safe either way.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Well, today is when we get to see what this team is made of. Tough game yesterday. Hard back to back on any day. Today being today makes it all the tougher.

I don't think we win tonight, due to the circumstances of the team having to find a new identity, but if we play well it could still be a big game for us. If we fall apart tonight, then we might be having to worry some.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Im truly happy for brown he is a complete player undersized but the kid has as much heart as anyone I have ever watched and a very under rated solid two way game:)

Yeah he's a great kid. I remember discussing him with you during the off-season and you were a little skeptical towards him though. What changed? :laugh:

Bolts26

Forever a MSL fan
Oct 13, 2013
Never never land
I just wanna say how stoked I just got realizing my first Bolts game in 3+ years is finally in the upcoming games section of the original post (Ducks in Anaheim)!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Yeah he's a great kid. I remember discussing him with you during the off-season and you were a little skeptical towards him though. What changed? :laugh:

Nothing changed I told you I liked him just see him as trade bait at one point.

I knew he had a ton of heart and skills knew he would have had killorns spot if no injury has skills etc..

Yet we got too many others who still see as better.

He right now is ahead though by paying dues and his two way play.

I figure erne drouin kucherov vladdy all pass him.

No spot unless he becomes a fourth line guy which I have said I believe he could do that good speed dangerous plays a physical game etc..

Others say he cant do that time will tell. I think that the only spot for him is on fourth line with thompson in future. I can see a fourth of him thompson and erne being kinda interesting to me. I get you all will say we need bigger guy physical but still feel we get that defensively in future:)

I dont think he can pass anyone kid wise on roster we have now. I think the four named all wind up as good of two way players as him and better offensively.

We just got too many very good guys lol.

If he was 6 foot 200 pounds I think he would be a perfect type of player.

He just aint ever gonna get there.

My future is still for next 2-3 years is
stamkos marty kucherov
fippula drouin connolly/killorn
johnson palat panik
thompson vladdy erne a jt brown type could fit. He is like killorn can fill in all over any roll.

One of the above is going to move imo with purcell for a top four who can move up to top line with hedman shortly rh d with shut down abilities and offensive capable.

Malone is going to get bought out. Erne will probably be held back for a couple years and keep crombeen for a bit. I can see if brown stays up him being moved with purcell for a girardi.

I also get you guys will say we cant run those lines like that but what ive said if you have the right defensive pieces it can be done and I can see us doing it.

Many of you would say palat can play as a fourth or couldnt yet we have seen it. panik cant play as fourth etc..

These kids all have full tool sets. Is interesting. Everyone doing this deserves some big raises lol.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I just wanna say how stoked I just got realizing my first Bolts game in 3+ years is finally in the upcoming games section of the original post (Ducks in Anaheim)!

Too bad the best player in the world won't be playing :(

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
I'm predicting a win tonight. They will try to show the hockey world that this team is more than Stamkos. Cooper and MSL will rally the troops.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
For anyone wondering, this season we're 1-2-0 when Stamkos doesn't register a point, and 3-2-0 when he doesn't score a goal. Both of those losses were against Boston.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
For anyone wondering, this season we're 1-2-0 when Stamkos doesn't register a point, and 3-2-0 when he doesn't score a goal. Both of those losses were against Boston.

Well, we're gonna be 65-0 without Stamkos in the lineup

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I like the choice of Brown. He's got a few NHL games under his belt, so he won't be blindsided. Little bit of grit and scoring touch. It's not who I would have guessed, but I like it.

Yzlamic Preacher*

3-1 Habs. We tighten up our D to much fearing lack of production from Stamkos. We barely break out, barely any shots on net, and try to cycle to nothing but lb locked lanes and passes. We get out shot 1.7:1.

Palat with our only goal.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->