1: cricfree.tv - 2: nutjob.eu

qb4f.png

am55.png

t5t8.png

Last edited:

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Well, this is definitely a winnable game, though Montreal is always a tough team in their barn. They've got speed, but I think we have more. Gonna be all about how Marty and Cooper rally the troops and get them pulling in the right direction.

Tampa Bay Kiwi

Apr 23, 2013
Time to see how we do without Stammer, winnable game just need a full effort from everyone defensively and goals should come

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
4-1 bolts we do not drop two in a row. We show we can still score againt teams.

What do we do?

We win WE win WE Win WE WIn WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what we do WE WIN 26 points now fellas keep em coming!!!!!!

Oh yes I am counting this win already. DONE DEAL

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think you'll see a motivated team tonight. If they prove they can win without Stamkos, it's almost like proving they're a contender once he comes back.

Either the team will collapse now or they'll pull together and be better for this. As terrible as this is, it's also an opportunity. This could make us a better team in the long run.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
This is where we see what the team leadership is made of. Not just Marty, but Nate, Carle, Brewer...And what kind of a coach Cooper really is.

It's a winnable game.

Win it for Stamkos!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
I really believe in this team that they will rally around this situation and show the rest if the NHL that they are capable of continuing the play that has lead them to first in the east and...oh who am I kidding? We are doomed. It really is time to hit the Panik Button.

panik_button1.jpg

Go Lightning :bolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I don't know if I've wanted TB to win a game in the last two years like I want them to win this one.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
I guess they didn't want to rush someone (someones) for today, but we gotta seriously hope we don't lose anybody else in the game tonight. We're certainly not playing with our best roster.

I think were really going to have to step our defensive game up. If you take away Stamkos' goals in all of our games we probably have a much different looking record... not to mention his assists.. If we can keep the puck out of our own net we should be fine.

I honestly think yesterdays game could have gone 0-0 into OT if Bishop had been in net... :sarcasm: but seriously...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think Tyler Johnson is a guy that can really step up right now. He's been very dangerous the last few games. If some of those pucks start going in, it'll go a long way to keeping us legit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad