GDT: 11/1/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Nashville vs Tampa Bay

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I doubt we could get much for Stammer...maybe a bag of ice chips...wow...talk about falling off a cliff. Steep decline. Maybe Stevie Y will trade for him when he goes to Detroit

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So... Stamkos has the puck in the slot... decides to pass it to Kucherov, whose back is more/less touching the boards... because... ... ...

And so died the momentum we'd been building to tie the game.

Imagine the response if anybody else had made that pass and turned the puck over in that situation. Coop would sit them for a week.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I would rather see Paquette than Stamkos on the first line in the next game. I couldn't care less if Kuch and Stammer want to play together. It's not the players' job to decide the lineup. Lets see if Coop has the balls to separate them again.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
The team overall played excellent except it’s two highest paid players, particularly Stammer.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I would rather see Paquette than Stamkos on the first line in the next game. I couldn't care less if Kuch and Stammer want to play together. It's not the players' job to decide the lineup. Lets see if Coop has the balls to separate them again.
The key is demoting stammer and reducing his minutes.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
So... Stamkos has the puck in the slot... decides to pass it to Kucherov, whose back is more/less touching the boards... because... ... ...

And so died the momentum we'd been building to tie the game.

Imagine the response if anybody else had made that pass and turned the puck over in that situation. Coop would sit them for a week.

I wonder if Kucherov would consider being split after from him tonight to be no reason

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
They play better without each other. Cooper is a moron. They are always trying to pass to each other. Once Palat comes back reunite the triplets for the remainder of the year. I don't care if Stamkos collects dust. Not my problem.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We can afford the occasional miscue from Stamkos when he's scoring 40 and 50 goals a year. But right now he has 2 goals in his last 24 games. Mainly because he's passing up A-grade opportunities for no reason I can fathom.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
We can afford the occasional miscue from Stamkos when he's scoring 40 and 50 goals a year. But right now he has 2 goals in his last 24 games. Mainly because he's passing up A-grade opportunities for no reason I can fathom.
24?? Ouch

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

Especially when the whole team was on the same page tonight about pucks on net. The Captain gives up a stupid turnover like that.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay

He's trying to subvert the other teams expectations :laugh::huh::(

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
Stamkos has pretty much become a Martin Frk, only useful on the powerplay.

I cringe anytime the puck is on his stick when he isn't in the circle shooting a one time, and his defense is well....look at the end of the 1st

sad days

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Wow, I didn't remember it was that bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->