GDT: 11/08/2019 | Game 18 | Bruins @ Red Wings | 7:30 EST

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Man, and Backes.

And **** you FSD for reminding me of the humanity of the Bruins during that Sabourin injury. I had a nice hate train going.

I really do feel for Backes, and big ups to the Bruins for the way they reacted and supported Sabourin.

****. I need to kick a bear now.

**** YOU, PUNCH HIM RONI. PUNCH HIM A LOT.
Bitch deserves an extra 2 for instigating. Hronek needs to practice fighting.

Reactions: gbdet

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Man, and Backes.

And **** you FSD for reminding me of the humanity of the Bruins during that Sabourin injury. I had a nice hate train going.

I really do feel for Backes, and big ups to the Bruins for the way they reacted and supported Sabourin.

****. I need to kick a bear now.

**** YOU, PUNCH HIM RONI. PUNCH HIM A LOT.

Please write a book, you explained the emotional rollercoaster perfectly :laugh:

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
WE DOUBLE WON THE TRADE

FABBRI AGAIN !!!!

No Way lol

are you kidding me LOL

the same goal wow

WHAT IS HAPPENING :laugh:

holy ****

WTF? Did they actually practice passing and PP this week? Complete different PP setup... with a guy who's been on the team for 2 days.

Fabbriiii woooo

It feels like having Nyquist back on the team. Same position where Nyquist used to do a lot of damage on the PP, similar size and body languague. Love it!

I love it. Congrats Fabs.

Yeah, I've heard of weird flexes, but this is a Weird Nyquist Explosion for the ages.

Also **** Krug.

You just saw it happening as soon as he rounded the net

Need a hat trick here

Fabbri is immediately a fan favourite lol....

Stevie, you genius!

Bertuzzi has chemistry with everyone because he's just the absolute perfection of a hockey player <3

slight exaggeration

Maybe Fabbri can just shoot a puck off of their ass like a good old Lidstom to Holmstrom connection

From a fan of all Canadian clubs but ultimately of simply good professional hockey coming in peace. Great to see Robby off to such a great start, especially against the prick Brad M.

In the Immortal Words of Patches O'Houlihan (Dodgeball) "Oh my sweet dick it's magic!"

Cheers from the West Coast

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2012
Is everyone on the Wings lefthanded?? :laugh: Looks like both units are 5 leftys.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
From a fan of all Canadian clubs but ultimately of simply good professional hockey coming in peace. Great to see Robby off to such a great start, especially against the prick Brad M.

In the Immortal Words of Patches O'Houlihan (Dodgeball) "Oh my sweet dick it's magic!"

Cheers from the West Coast

Don't forget, Detroit is basically a Canadian team.

At least the most Canadian of the 'Murican teams.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Would you guys chill the f*** out? Not every single time you see someone on or off the ice makes it a coaching decision to “shuffle lines”. Sometimes it’s what is called a shift change, believe it or not. There’s going to be overlap.

BIGZ40

Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Don't like that call, pasta is too good to go down that easy. Bit of embellishment there, oh well let's go pk!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->