GDT: 11/08/2019 | Game 18 | Bruins @ Red Wings | 7:30 EST

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Tonight we saw the team from last year. The goaltending played up enough to mask some of the still present defensive gaffs, the kids busted ass, they mucked it up, they worked a clearly more talented team to a breaking point, they forced the issue, earned the puck luck. Earned the W tonight for sure.

Larkin2AA

Apr 21, 2016
Rochester Hills, MI
Sometimes I forget what it’s like to see my team play a good game and get the win. Nice job boys.

Without the obvious players who played well, it was nice to see the 4th line play really well tonight. I was impressed with Helm, Gator, and Ehn. Hats off to them.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Larkin is gonna be awesome when the wings make playoffs again. All that guy does is win matchups against high end centers. 58% corsi at even strength, 63% fenwick, Larkin tilted the ice against arguably the best line in the league. Hes starting to do this pretty consistently

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Sometimes I forget what it’s like to see my team play a good game and get the win. Nice job boys.

Without the obvious players who played well, it was nice to see the 4th line play really well tonight. I was impressed with Helm, Gator, and Ehn. Hats off to them.
The 4th line has played well all season. Abby, Helm, and DLR were the only plus players on this tea, Considering how few goals they score, that should tell you something. I don't have to look at advanced stats to tell you they've spent more time in the opponents zone than their own, they just can't set up for the shot, but cycle the puck well. Ehn just continues that trend, but I don't think he passes as well as DLR, and I've seen Ehn shoot twice I think all season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->