GDT: 11/08/2019 | Game 18 | Bruins @ Red Wings | 7:30 EST

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Larkin is sitting at 12/19 faceoffs right now. Don’t know how much he’s been going against Bergeron (I’ve seen a few against Coyle), but if he’s winning against Bergeron, that’s pretty solid.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
What an oddly specific stat. “First player to score two PP goals in their Wings debut following an in-season trade.”

Yeah haha, I heard that and laughed....so unbelievably random.

They must have thought he was the first Wing to score two PP goals in their debut only to find some other random guy that did it, so they had to keep digging to make it work.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I wouldn't mind if Abby took off his skate and stabbed Marchand in the neck with it lol
I understand the justified sentiment, but it'd be more satisfying if Abby/Erne/McIlrath (or any RW) gave Marchand a few combos of punches, followed by an upper cut KO blow that lifts the Rat off his skates & lands on his back (skates up in the air)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Don't forget, Detroit is basically a Canadian team.

At least the most Canadian of the 'Murican teams.
Fair point, although I admired the Winged Wheel when you had Russians in the 90's and then Swedes in the 2000's (+Datsyuk cannot forget the Magic Man). Honestly, when it comes to Canadian players, I'd take 50 players from across the ocean than Brad Marchand. I recognize that he has skills and puts up points, but there's something about being a scummy player that as a Canadian I do not want him to be part of the National Team. Your longer-term fanbase probably recall a similar styled player named Claude Lemieux.

Best of luck in your rebuild with Stevie Y & I hope you draft your franchise cornerstone (Laferrier/Byfield). You deserve it.

Cheers

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Hey guys! Blues fan here in peace.

Most of us are happy for Fabbri that he gets to rebuild his career on a rebuilding team where he can get a real opportunity.

The Blues have an identity that he does not fit, especially since his first knee surgery two and a half years ago and the team beginning to transform.

Several butt hurt Blues fans right now, but I’m happy for him and find Detroit to be the perfect place for him.

This is gonna sound totally weird coming from a Blues fan, but here it goes.

Go Wings!

Damn that’s weird.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hey, just for the record, I am also Ginger papa. You're good here in my book. :thumbu:
upload_2019-11-8_18-52-46.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad