GDT: 11/06/2019 | Game 17 | Red Wings @ Rangers | 8:00 EST | NBCSN

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
They prepared for that moment their whole lives. Little 6 year old Andreas traveled to Finland with his parents and there ran into a guy named Valtteri. They each said to the other at the same time, "I'm gonna play for the Red Wings one day... jinx you owe me a Coke."

That's when Valtteri pulled young Andreas aside conspiratorially. "Listen kid... just shoot. Shoot the puck. Always. I'm going to do nothing but pass. Only pass. We'll let the whole world figure us out, then when they least expect it... one day against the Rangers on NBCSN... BAM! You'll pass to me and I'll score the greatest goal of all time. They'll never know what hit em!"

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
They prepared for that moment their whole lives. Little 6 year old Andreas traveled to Finland with his parents and there ran into a guy named Valtteri. They each said to the other at the same time, "I'm gonna play for the Red Wings one day... jinx you owe me a Coke."

That's when Valtteri pulled young Andreas aside conspiratorially. "Listen kid... just shoot. Shoot the puck. Always. I'm going to do nothing but pass. Only pass. We'll let the whole world figure us out, then when they least expect it... one day against the Rangers on NBSCN... BAM! You'll pass to me and I'll score the greatest goal of all time. They'll never know what hit em!"

This is all true, I would know. I was the coke.

Reactions: RedMenace

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Good rush by Perlini. That’s what I want to see Zadina working on in GR. That delayed cut to the slot from the RW with his shot blends his skills well

Reactions: MetalHeadRedwingfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad