GDT: 11/01/13- "U.S. Blues":St. Louis Blues Vs Florida Panthers Game 13 7:30 PM Puck Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I want Versteeg, and Matthias gone after this game. Versteeg for obvious reasons and I'm done with Matthias, he doesn't do anything for me really. His beast mode only comes once in a great moon. He's taking up a spot , a spot that should be Shores'.
Can't help but agree with some of this.

Matthias has to become a lot more physical to be worth that bottom6 spot. Right now, he just isn't.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Versteeg has been so brutal. Was at the game on Sunday and I was screaming at him. One bad decision after another. He's history. Campbell has also been bad defensively. We aren't going to survive if our 3rd and 4th liners are our best players.

They continue to have some good play only to have little to show for it, while the opposition exposes our D. We also look weak physically for the most part aside from the few stronger guys.

In a word: bleh.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Can't help but agree with some of this.

Matthias has to become a lot more physical to be worth that bottom6 spot. Right now, he just isn't.

Soupy, I am still pissed that he has never hit the ceiling he was touted to hit. I remember the hype he had when he came here and has not lived up to it at all. Should have been let go a few seasons ago.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
I actually don't mind Matthias in the 4th line role he is playing.

I just have to think that the putrid PP is on the coaches... how can we playing dump and chase on the PP...

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Versteeg has been so brutal. Was at the game on Sunday and I was screaming at him. One bad decision after another. He's history. Campbell has also been bad defensively. We aren't going to survive if our 3rd and 4th liners are our best players.

They continue to have some good play only to have little to show for it, while the opposition exposes our D. We also look weak physically for the most part aside from the few stronger guys.

In a word: bleh.
Asked a global to merge the GDT misunderstanding since none of you three seemed to be online.

Good guy Soupy.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
ZzZzZz

Wake me up when we actually have a good team.

mgqiy.jpg

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Okay I'm not exaggerating or being sensationalist here at all, but I would have stopped that puck. That was an abomination.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
These skaters are awful. Can't get a ****ing shot on goal...
Weak goal given too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad