GDT: 11/01/13- "U.S. Blues":St. Louis Blues Vs Florida Panthers Game 13 7:30 PM Puck Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
the D men never let the play develop...just force awful one timers that always get blocked or are a mile high and wide.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Don't really even care if we win anymore. Don't really matter. Even if they did win they'd fall apart the next game. They'll lose this one. Win next 2. Lose the 3rd game in SO. Then lose by blow out

I think I'm done watching live games until this team makes a trade that rocks the foundation. Not a 4th liner trade

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Markstrom is not the next big thing. All he does is goto his knees once there's a shot

I don't get how people can still be high on the guy. He has NEVER even stolen a game for us. Remember back in the Luongo days we lost games 1-0, 2-1 and that was only because of Luongo. Had Markstrom been on goal then they would most been blowouts

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
Not they not even hitting the back boards anymore not their hitting every players chest. That 4 day practice on the PP its paying off

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Markstrom looks awful every night. He seems to be coming out more which is good but his rebounds are just terrible. I'm literally surprised when there isn't one. It almost looks like he's tossing pucks into the slot on purpose.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
****ing versteeg somebody put him on a plane dont care if we get nothing back

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
So we may lose another game because
a) we can barely score
b) suck on the PP
c) Marky can never go a game without letting a softie in, bad bounce or not.
d) all of the above

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Barkov is having the worst game of his career defensively. And yes even counting the 16 year old season in FEL. Wrong decision led to the goal, and now passing in the d-zone almost led to another. First time I see him make this many questionable plays.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Markstrom is not the next big thing. All he does is goto his knees once there's a shot

I don't get how people can still be high on the guy. He has NEVER even stolen a game for us. Remember back in the Luongo days we lost games 1-0, 2-1 and that was only because of Luongo. Had Markstrom been on goal then they would most been blowouts

So you just want to lose by less goals? Lol. Nobody is saying he doesn't have a ton of room for improvement but good teams don't rely on their goalie to steal every single game because 90% of their roster is talentless.

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
I want Versteeg, and Matthias gone after this game. Versteeg for obvious reasons and I'm done with Matthias, he doesn't do anything for me really. His beast mode only comes once in a great moon. He's taking up a spot , a spot that should be Shores'.

Our defense needs to get faster as well. It's a shame that the Blues can dump the puck in and cause us to have problems down low and yet when we dump the puck, its a 1-2 pass and they're out of the zone. Campbell, Kulikov are the only ones I'd keep.

/rant

Predicting a 3-0 loss.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I don't get how people can still be high on the guy. He has NEVER even stolen a game for us.

Twice against the Rangers last year and agaisnt the Habs the year before. That's off the top of my head.

hockeydude1

#CatsAreComing
Mar 9, 2008
Florida
We need to start looking for a trade or something. Doing nothing is making us fans aggravated. This team clearly is not performing well. Give up a player and some draft picks for some high end talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->