GDT: #11 – Canadiens at Sabres – Thu Feb 7 – 7:00PM ET – TV: MSG-B – Radio: WGR-AM

slovakia18

English? I can't.
Jan 7, 2012
austria/swiss
Go home MichaelGrabner, you're drunk.
yes..:laugh:
But , you shut know that Crosby-Kane-Malkin-Stamkos can without of trouble in 2-3 Games make 5-10 Points. All of them have better teammates thats is Fact.And all of them have a "slow" start in Season by contrast with Vaneks Start in season.

BUT i think bigger chance he have to win the "Maurice richard trophy".

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
yes..:laugh:
But , you shut know that Crosby-Kane-Malkin-Stamkos can without of trouble in 2-3 Games make 5-10 Points. All of them have better teammates thats is Fact.And all of them have a "slow" start in Season by contrast with Vaneks Start in season.

BUT i think bigger chance he have to win the "Maurice richard trophy".

Learn english, its emberassing....

Luceni

Sponsor
Dec 20, 2006
Austria
iwas drunk.....
I do not want to have the final say but That's not right either.
embarassing is right not emberassing ....;)
Don't cry!

OT End:
He doesn't stand a chance of winning the "Art Ross"!

You don't get my point.
Your grammar needs to be fixed.

I'm making mistakes on a single word but everyone in here understands what I'm writing. Besides I'm posting with my smartphone.

You're throwing around english phrases without no grammar rules at all. It's hard to understand what you want to say with your posts.

Thats why I beg you to re-do some grammar excercises from your good old schooldays.

Sry for the OT, I hate having the last WORD.

Kind regards,
Luceni.

flyingpig

Pay the Troll Toll
May 26, 2006
Pay the troll toll
I don't think that really has anything to do with it.
One is ready for the NHL and the other isn't.
Their linemates, ice time, and usage are fairly similar.

Galchenyuk is picking up where he left off in 2010-11 (not proving that it wasn't a fluke and all Yakupov, that argument was garbage as really the only time they saw the ice together was the PP), whereas Grigorenko is starting to make me worry that his 2011-12 first half look like an outlier rather than a change for the better.

People won't like to hear it, but he looked like a different player in his first half last season.He not only started to recognize that he had to play in his own zone, but also cut out some of the crap in his game, started skating more, and while he will never be a physical player, he started using his use size to create an advantage for himself.
Post-injury/mono, he's kept up his defensive play (although he still has warts at the NHL level), but the dipsy doodling came back (not as much in the NHL yet, was a big issue in the Q, remains to be seen if it becomes an issue as he gains confidence), he's not engaging at the same level as he was last year, and he has really only one gear again, which is slow.
He can still probably make things work if he's going to be slow, but he's going to have to improve the other facets of his game.

My hope is that he's still feeling the effects of mono (it can take a few months for normal individuals to recover but I've heard some say it is especially hard to recover from for athletes and can sometimes take almost a year) and that his apparent improvements weren't an outlier, but I have been worried about it since the beginning of this season.

I think the issue is that each player adjusts differently to playing at another level. Grigs needs to get used to the speed and learn how the game can flow through him reagrdless of the speed/size. He is "trying to figure it out". That probably comes from thinking instead of reacting. Reacting comes when you are really comfortable. I just dont thin kyou can compate how he played in Juniors with his first 10 games in the pros with reasonable but limited ice time

Although he needs to earn it, a little special team play might allow him to get more comfortable while operating with more room.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Can someone post a video link to the little girl who sang the national anthems last night? I thought she did great, and my wife missed it. Thanks.

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Can someone post a video link to the little girl who sang the national anthems last night? I thought she did great, and my wife missed it. Thanks.

she was freakin awesome, my girlfriend and I were in awe i wish I knew how old she was, they didnt say did they? She was spectacular.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I'd hate to be that guy, but animated gif is redundant. By the very definition a GIF is "animated".

I also hate to be that guy but gifs were not originally animated. They once were static. In fact before jpeg there was gif. Not big thing just educating.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I should not post when I have been drinking but Sabres win tomorrow 3-1.

Boughner
CuBro
Mike Wilson (lmfao)

Ziggy Palffy

Our Goalies

Dominik Hasek
Steve Shields
Andrei Trefilov
John Blue
Martin Biron

NY Islanders Goalies

Tommy Soderstrom
Eric Fichaud
Jamie Mclennan
Tommy Salo

JOHNBOY

BUFFALO SABRES
Sep 30, 2003
Denver NC

Boughner
CuBro
Mike Wilson (lmfao)

Ziggy Palffy

Our Goalies

Dominik Hasek
Steve Shields
Andrei Trefilov
John Blue
Martin Biron

NY Islanders Goalies

Tommy Soderstrom
Eric Fichaud
Jamie Mclennan
Tommy Salo

:laugh::laugh:

This post needs more Bryan Berard

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
:laugh::laugh:

This post needs more Bryan Berard

Lol. I know. But he was only on the Islanders from 96 too 99 and 2007-2008.

I have been doing only Sabres and their opponents from the Late 90's. So he does fit the quota.

So I probaly should of put him on the list.

Last edited:

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Funny enough those Islanders teams also had Kasparitis,Straka,Bertuzzi,McCabe,Mathieu Schneider,Sweeney,. Some teams with alot of young talent.

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl

Boughner
CuBro
Mike Wilson (lmfao)

Ziggy Palffy

Our Goalies

Dominik Hasek
Steve Shields
Andrei Trefilov
John Blue
Martin Biron

NY Islanders Goalies

Tommy Soderstrom
Eric Fichaud
Jamie Mclennan
Tommy Salo

Off Topic-

On another note, whatever did happen to Tommy Salo. It would seem the Blue line goal he gave up too Belarus in the 2002 olympics destroyed his career.

Last edited:

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Funny enough those Islanders teams also had Kasparitis,Straka,Bertuzzi,McCabe,Mathieu Schneider,Sweeney,. Some teams with alot of young talent.

91-95ish = BENOOOOOOIIIITTTT HOOOOOGUE

And

Paaaatriiiick "The chairman of the boards" Flaaatleeeeyyyy

had2kontribyoute a bit hyeoh. "IT WAS MY FIRST ASIAN"

Not sher wat the whethre izlyk in buphiloughue Right myeoh, but... down hyeoh, it Hasn't stopped snowingue for about 20 hours straight. Hoping the boys got to town before the storm; regardless, expect to see an emptier-than-usual Mausoleum Saturday (satterdey, sadurdeigh, sahderdheigh, what have you)

A gooooood morning to yew and how you beee, Steeeeve Somers here and youuu there, Sam benigno and Joey babootz on the other side of the glass with the one, eight seven seven, three three seven, six six six six number to call for this sadturdaiye morning schmooze on the fan New York City.

Sober and snowed in n not asleep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad