10k vs 11k stick

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
can anybody tell me how much difference there is between them. I can get a 10k for a little over 100$ right now which seems like a pretty huge deal, but is the 11k that much better. is it worth paying an extra 80 dollars for or is there not much difference between the two? does anybody have any experience with both?

Islander102

Dec 28, 2006
can anybody tell me how much difference there is between them. I can get a 10k for a little over 100$ right now which seems like a pretty huge deal, but is the 11k that much better. is it worth paying an extra 80 dollars for or is there not much difference between the two? does anybody have any experience with both?
They both seemed pretty similar to me. I currently have an 11K that I got really cheap. The puck feel is slightly better than the 10k, but thats it. Not $70 better either. Shots are hard with both sticks, theyre some of the best sticks around for wrist and snap shots. Accuracy was better with the 11K but I think that has more to do with the difference in blade pattern than stick model. My curve on the 10k was almost non existent.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Read some reviews, there are a bunch of them. But I don't think it's worth the extra $80. I've heard that the 11K does not play true to the flex and that it's Sickick 3 tech isn't noticeable at all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad