We need over 750 more reasons by Wednesday people

Do it

213. Defibrillators. Lots of them.
DS-DEDCFC100-2.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
214. It's my turn in the family

So my sister-in-law passed away in February 2016.

Penguins were her favorite team. They won in 2016 and 2017. She would have been thrilled and I'm sure I would have never heard the end of it. :)

My brother (her husband) is a Caps fan. Look who won last year.

That leaves me this year. Guess who can win it Wednesday?

Don't let me down, boys!!!

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
A fan in peace... Yes, I was a Leaf fan, but no longer, I think the Nylander thingy was the final straw.

This series is epoch because the Bruins knocked out the Sabourin St Looey Blues. . In 1967.

It was an easy series. Bruins killed them buit it was large for the Bruins. . Big for Espo and Orr.

Finishing off St. Louis will be big for Bruins fans..

I am now a big Bruins fan.

Go Chara. Go Marchand... I cannot express how much I want you Boston guys to win.

A defeat for St. Louis? Going to be historic. ..

Even Brett Hull wil not be able to express it..To see Marchand

go from thug, pest to superstar, I gotta say, no one saw this coming.

I have a lot of ins, in the NHL, no one saw this guy, Marchand, becoming this. Lets see him finish off the Blues and win a Stanley.

And you don't give up these "ins". You just don't so just take it as a guy who says, whatever...

My guys say, we cannot believe how good this guy became...

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002

Robert Bertuzzo with a cheap double cross check to Acciari, sucker punch and skates away chicken shit move

Then winks likes he’s Fonzie

2-1-5

He needs to look sad and broken Wednesday night in the handshake line

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
219. Because the Bruins have guys that have won and lost the Stanley Cup so they know both sides of it and they sure as hell aren't gonna let the latter happen again

Reactions: Alicat

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
It may be a sucky schedule, but I really think these 3-day-off breaks between games here in the Finals have really helped the Bruins and also have taken away any momentum that the Blues might have had after their big wins. With the experience of the Bruins, momentum is much less important.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Hey bruins fans, read the bottom of my post for another reason why I hope you will win, also just wanted to say Jack Eichel is cheering on the bruins and so will I but not only becAuse of him because my older bro is a diehard bruins fan and I can’t stand the blues fan lately and their obnoxious posts about ROR...I usually cheer for teams who haven’t won a cup but no more here......as for Eichel I would bet anything on him becoming a Bruin when he’s a ufa in 2026 like Tavares going home to Toronto, which makes sense because Bergeron will be old and even if still there could be a second line center at that time while jacks close to prime. How I would feel about that, well better him go to a team I sort of like but I’d be mad a bit too but we’ll deal with that if it happens it’s a long ways away.

Anyway nothing would be better then bruins finally winning it at home and the image o my chars with the cage hoisting the cup at home in game 7.

The last time the cup finals went to game seven was? I think you know the answer.

Ps- just thought you guys should know my brother is reserving the same booth he did in 2011 at Boston pizza in Calgary when they played the Canucks and him and everyone in that restraint went nuts (sharing Vancouver hatred) but double for my bro as Boston is his number one team
And Vancouver was his number 30 team at the time. He won so many bets on that series especially when it was 2-0 Van and never lost belief.

So Let’s go bruins! From a sabres fan!

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
225 - because of how much it will drive the Leaf fans here on HFBoards completely nuts. Don't forget - Toronto was Boston's toughest Playoff opponent.

226 - we will be able to read countless threads / posts from Leaf fans over the summer trying to convince everybody that if Toronto had beaten Boston then they would be celebrating a Stanley Cup victory. Don't forget - Toronto was Boston's toughest Playoff opponent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad