100% Kings Performances

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
For some reason the team wakes up and is at 70% and we lose...usually a day game.

Other times they win 3-0, 3-1 and the other team has Quick in their heads. Then we all say "that's Kings hockey, baby". I call that Kings at 90%. Others would say why isn't that 100%?

Because I've seen several times where the team just destroys another team scoring 5 or 6 goals often with a 3 or 4 goal period. 2012 clinching game was one of those.

Often I tell people on HF, especially Ducks and Hawks fans, that they haven't played us at 100% yet. At 100% the Kings are a juggernaut. There is no better team in the NHL. I'm hoping they return to that form this year, from Richards and Brown to Voynov and King.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
1. It's very rare any team plays at 100% by your standards, because it's a long season. Usually those 5/6 goal blowouts are the result of the other team having a really bad night.

2. Do you know how other teams do at 100%?

3. The Kings have had plenty of "100%/complete" games without it being a blowout.

So I guess I don't agree with your boasting whatsoever.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
1. It's very rare any team plays at 100% by your standards, because it's a long season. Usually those 5/6 goal blowouts are the result of the other team having a really bad night.

2. Do you know how other teams do at 100%?

3. The Kings have had plenty of "100%/complete" games without it being a blowout.

So I guess I don't agree with your boasting whatsoever.

Except I'm not boasting...this is an observation.

Neither the Ducks or Hawks have faced our team without our team having multiple significant injuries or players not at 100% because they're recovering. Kings don't play 100% every game, never have. But in 2012, where we didn't face either team, almost every series we had a game where we played at almost 100% and most games at 90%, thus the outcomes were lopsided. (I say almost, like 99%, because Clifford was out)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad