100% hockey clip rus-can, what's your opinion?

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Sorry man, I can't even stand to watch this clip, as soon as I saw what game it was, I just cringed. :cry:
The first 20 some odd seconds seemed pretty good though.

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
As a Canadian, I don't like the video just because we lost, it's painful to see the vid. Aside from that, it's a nice video for all Russians. On the other hand, seeing the Russian players be so happy to beat us is a compliment but they shouldn't have been that happy because we were not that good on the ice. We had a very difficult time beating very weak teams and got beat by 2nd tier teams. We sucked balls in Torino, nothing to get too excited about.

Muscle Bob

Aug 7, 2005
Russia
www.russianhockeyfans.com
Canuck21t said:
As a Canadian, I don't like the video just because we lost, it's painful to see the vid. Aside from that, it's a nice video for all Russians. On the other hand, seeing the Russian players be so happy to beat us is a compliment but they shouldn't have been that happy because we were not that good on the ice. We had a very difficult time beating very weak teams and got beat by 2nd tier teams. We sucked balls in Torino, nothing to get too excited about.
Well, with same success I can say that all other countries that became champions since 1991 "shouldn't have been that happy because we were not that good on the ice"

Canuck21t

Feb 4, 2004
Montreal, QC
Well, with same success I can say that all other countries that became champions since 1991 "shouldn't have been that happy because we were not that good on the ice"
I'm not sure that I understand you. I just feel that beating Canada was nothing that exciting since we sucked so much in Torino. In other Championships, Canada was much more competitive.

Radomon

Jun 1, 2004
Stockholm
Nice work. Too bad though you have to listen to it without sound beacuse of the really, really bad choice of music.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad