10 Teams Available in 22 Team League

danglefest19

Oct 15, 2013
Hi All,

We've recently had a shift in the direction of our league and we now have 10 teams available. The league is about 7 years old, and as you can imagine, we've gone through some GMs. The reason it has been tough to keep GMs in the past couple of years is that teams were put in such a bad place beforehand, that there was nothing to do/no real rebuilding that looked feasible.

We have since rebalanced the 10 teams available and will be holding a draft for these 10 teams at a point later in the summer. Our other 12 GMs are very strong have been here since its inception, but the come-and-go GMs have really ruined the other teams, hence the rebalancing.

We use :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to store transactions/drafts, Fantrax to set your lineups, and GroupMe for day-to-day discussions.

Feel free to check us out on :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and I'll send over a GroupMe invite if you'd like to put your name on the waiting list. We'll then send you a list of available teams and you can select whichever one you want. First come, first serve.

https://realnhlgm.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/

Always happy to answer any questions y'all may have.

Reactions: Predarat

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
Are there any slots available? I've been looking to join a dynasty league since one I was in for many years was abandoned. Either looking to start in a brand new league from the ground floor or take over a struggling team that has been neglected and rebuild it. With the situation you describe it kind of sounds right up the middle of those.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->