10 Pet Peeves: Maple Leafs Style

UltimateHKY

Remember when Tim Leiweke declared his intentions to deal with the ACC’s embarrassing lower bowl problem? Obviously talk is cheap. We still see row upon row of empty platinum seats at the start of each period, placing the in-game atmosphere on equal footing with a homeless man’s funeral. If nothing else, wouldn’t it make sense to put the late-arriving rich boys on the opposite side of the rink, out of sight of the television cameras?

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-toronto-10-pet-peeves-maple-leafs-style/

Which one grinds your gears the most???

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
#1 People complaining about the Atmosphere at the ACC
#2 Blogs being passed off as some form of legitimate journalism
#3-10 Out of the Playoffs again

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
No organ in the ACC in a travesty. Hate the freakin' tunes being hammered all the time.

Bring back the organ!

Leafspoison*

Seeing Management (Nonis, Dubas and Shanahan) laughing in the box.

Sure, I get that people are not going to be upset all the time and sometimes jokes and things are funny, but make sure the camera is off you when you laugh, because Healy will make sure he points you out laughing when the Leafs are in the middle of getting their ascots handed to them.

NOT FUNNY!!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin

Sure, I get that people are not going to be upset all the time and sometimes jokes and things are funny, but make sure the camera is off you when you laugh, because Healy will make sure he points you out laughing when the Leafs are in the middle of getting their ascots handed to them.

NOT FUNNY!!

How would they know the camera is on them... Theyre not glued to their tv screen watching a broadcasting from sportsnet...

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

NOT FUNNY!!

Maybe they should have shared the joke with the rest of us! It might have been funny for us too! ;)

Yes, the team is bad, however, does management have to be all doom and gloom at all times? :dunno:

Leafspoison*

Maybe they should have shared the joke with the rest of us! It might have been funny for us too! ;)

Yes, the team is bad, however, does management have to be all doom and gloom at all times? :dunno:

Look, the thread asked what our pet peeves are.....didnt know I had to justify it.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Really, you want the return of Ralph Fraser at the organ churning out hits like "the chicken dance". Give me the Stones every time

Have to admit I wish they'd mix it in more often, the music is so stale. My biggest annoyance is the predictability. Same songs at the same points in the game.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Look, the thread asked what our pet peeves are.....didnt know I had to justify it.

You don't have to justify anything! You have the right to feel the way you do! :nod:

I somewhat agree, that while in public, the management guys need to be very business like, at least until they get the ship upright and sailing again. :(

I myself don't find it very funny that, as an adult, I've never seen our Leafs win a Stanley Cup! I'm tired of waiting, and I fear, as I turn 60 in a few weeks, I'll never get to see my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs win the cup again. :cry:

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
You don't have to justify anything! You have the right to feel the way you do! :nod:

I somewhat agree, that while in public, the management guys need to be very business like, at least until they get the ship upright and sailing again. :(

I myself don't find it very funny that, as an adult, I've never seen our Leafs win a Stanley Cup! I'm tired of waiting, and I fear, as I turn 60 in a few weeks, I'll never get to see my beloved Toronto Maple Leafs win the cup again. :cry:

Correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad