GDT: #10 | Penguins @ Rangers | 02/01 | 7:00 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
just listened to the Sully's pre game presser, finally he is a good old aggravated, pissed Sully, wish Geno would get a few penalties also, then we can get started with some serious hockey time. Pens finally winning with a comfortable margin tonight...:laugh:

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I have read only my posts with big on persona and some of the gdt... I didn't see anything... where is it so i can see what people say?
With his $4.8M cap hit, being a healthy scratch so that JJ could play (before his injury) and getting in some sort of fight with the goalie...I don't think he is the right head case for this locker room...

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I have read only my posts with big on persona and some of the gdt... I didn't see anything... where is it so i can see what people say?

A bunch has been deleted. Just to summarize: he's expensive, is a defensive liability, benefited heavily from playing with Panarin, and seems to be a terrible teammate.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
just listened to the Sully's pre game presser, finally he is a good old aggravated, pissed Sully, wish Geno would get a few penalties also, then we can get started with some serious hockey time. Pens finally winning with a comfortable margin tonight...:laugh:

what did he say?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
what did he say?
not much, but he was rather terse, short answers, did not elaborate, he was kind of irritated for having to answer Molinari about PP and if he is considering changes on PP (Yes), mostly standard stuff, I mean he wasn't Tort kind of pissed, but I feel that he has not been as edgy in a while....maybe I am reading too much into this, but I'll take anything I can

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
not much, but he was rather terse, short answers, did not elaborate, he was kind of irritated for having to answer Molinari about PP and if he is considering changes on PP (Yes), mostly standard stuff, I mean he wasn't Tort kind of pissed, but I feel that he has not been as edgy in a while....maybe I am reading too much into this, but I'll take anything I can

Dude has been about as bland, canned, uninspiring, milquetoast and declawed as I've ever seen the last couple seasons. I'm not the kind of guy that thinks screaming and yelling solves much but holy shit a little emotion would help here and there. So this is good to hear. I think. Maybe. We'll see.

Reactions: Andy99

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Crosby has a 60.4 CF%, he's due for a mountain of points.

59-87-17 is destroying teams at 5v5.

also Dumoulin's metrics are great. lol.

Reactions: CrosbyMalkin

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Well, it's not like the Pens are playing a good team tonight . . . :popcorn:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Meanwhile, I'm working my @Jaded-Fan 2.0 game face early for this one . . .

tenor.gif

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
Love the preview of our future top pair and seeing Marino back on his correct side, but would we be better off splitting them and letting each anchor a pair to keep the 3rd pair (mainly church) out of harms way? At any rate would love to see a regulation win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At least it is day to day. We can survive that.

wasn’t Kris “day to day” with further evaluation in 2016-2017 until they determined he had a major neck injury and needed to be shelved for the season? Right...the designation is completely meaningless until you see them back on the ice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->