['10 HFB Draft Board] #8

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The first 5 names listed above the line are eligible to be put directly on to the list.

The next 5 (below the line), are eligible to be moved up to be put on the next poll. If any two are tied in bottom portion, I'll just move them up, and later on pare down the list when it gets too big.

Vote for one on each side of the line.

We can tweak the process if it merits such.

This is to encourage discussion comparing prospects to each other, citing a drop in talent, etc. Especially for those of us less fortunate to see them for ourselves. It is not supposed to be a mock draft, so just pick the players you like.

1. Taylor Hall, LW, Windsor (OHL) - CAN
2. Tyler Seguin, C, Plymouth (OHL) - CAN
3. Cam Fowler, D, Windsor (OHL) - USA
4. Brandon Gormley, D, Moncton (QMJHL) - CAN
5. Erik Gudbranson, D, Kingston (OHL) - CAN
6. Vladimir Tarasenko, RW, Novosibirsk (KHL) - RUS
7. Brett Connolly, LW, Prince George (WHL) - CAN

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Kabanov and Skinner. Add Johansen.

How anyone could possibly think Nino>Kabanov right now absolutely blows my mind.

jcarbone

Mar 8, 2010
Just curious, did you do a Draft Board #1?

What were the finals voting percentages between Hall and Seguin?

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Just curious, did you do a Draft Board #1?

What were the finals voting percentages between Hall and Seguin?
54-38 in favor of hall. Some random fowler and tarasenko votes. A few people didnt vote for 1st, only voted to move someone up.

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Kabanov and Skinner yet again. Nino over Kabanov is insane. Add Etem.

Considering the kid stormed off to Russia, has had bad injuries in the past, and seems like he has a bad attitude, what is so "insane" about it? Kabonov might be the high risk, high reward draft pick, whereas the safer pick is probably Nino. I think Kabonov will fall in the draft, the earliest i say he will go is 12-15, but more likely around 20. I really doubt many teams are willing to gamble with a high first round pick, my bet is if he doesn't go to Boston in the 12-16 range, he will drop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad