10 Favourite Tag Teams of Alltime

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
^thats basically why I come here, I learn more from the historical end of things. What to check out/etc

I was born in 92 so there’s a lot of good shit I missed. I’d say it’s predominantly the good shit I missed lol. I basically remember the tail end of the attitude era and the ruthless aggression era- for the most part that’s about it. So when you see a list like mine that has London and Kendrick and the MCMG on it, there’s your context lol

Reactions: Kaner9

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
No real order

1. Demolition
2. Road Warriors
3. British Bulldogs
4. Rockers
5. Steiners
6. Bushwackers
7. New Age Outlaws
8. Natural Disasters
9. Power of Pain
10. Dude Love and Steve Austin

The Dude Love and Austin one was just memorable from me being at an event. I was an Austin and Michaels fan and it was during the time where the Hart Foundation were very popular in Canada. Being Canadian it was quite taboo to cheer against the Hart Foundation, but I did anyway. Bought an Austin shirt at a live show and just got heckled. During the show Mankind started talking about how he had something in store for Austin, so when we left the building people were heckling me even more. Saying Austin is done, Mankind is going to f*** him up. Not too long after Dude Love came in and they became partners. Was just a funny turn of events that I never forgot

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Im surprised there aren't more Dudley Boys answers here. Harlem Heat, Dudleys, WGTT are the first teams I think of for best tag teams.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I think WGTT is my favorite tbh. Those boys could work. That run in ROH was pretty great- they had a very good tag division then

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
1. Ole & Gene Anderson
2. Pat Patterson & Ray Stevens
3. Fabulous Freebirds ( Gordy/Hayes/Roberts
4. Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody
5. Holy Demon Army
6. Road Warriors
7. Steiners
8. Midnight Express ( Eaton & Condrey)
9. Greg Valentine & Ric Flair
10. Dory Funk Jr. & Terry Funk
Not a bad list but seems biased towards NWA.

ted2019

History of Hockey
Oct 3, 2008
pittsgrove nj

Nick Bockwinkel and Ray "The Crippler" Stevens were better. NWA > AWA though.

It was really tough for me to choose between the 2 teams. I went Ole & Gene do to the fact that they main-evented the NWA's main territory for almost 5 straight years and they heled the NWA titles 7 times and the Mid-Atlantic titles & Georgia tag titles

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I was watching some old Rock and RocknSock Connection was the best Rock is amazing and Mankind fits him perfect

Reactions: KIRK

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I will take 10 hours of watching these two teams wrestle each other over anything else.

Top two for me.

upload_2020-8-29_10-30-10.jpeg

Reactions: KIRK

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Road Warriors
Money Inc
Twin Towers
Brain Busters
US Express
Midnight Express
Harlem Heat
Faces of Fear
Natural Disasters
Sheik and Volkoff

HM's : New Day, Steiners, Rougeau brothers, Russians (Ivan & Nikita Koloff)

Last edited:

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I forgot about Faces of Fear Meng and Barbarian were legit badasses and it showed. I don't think they ever got a title but they should have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad