Pre-Game Talk: 10/9/14 - Game 1: Rangers at Blues (7:00pm CST; FSMW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Wish I could go tomorrow. Had tickets but surgery in the AM :/

Hopefully I am not still drugged up when the game starts.

I am so freaking excited to at least get to watch though. Stastny and Lehtera!!!

Tarasenko with a hat trick tomorrow. Calling it now.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I have to miss the game because... you don't even want to know the reason.

Daughters powder puff football game

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Kids always should come first except during the playoffs and the first game of the year :naughty:

Thankfully you probably have DVR.

Stelmacki*

Yes. I hate this city because of it's obsession with baseball. I think I outlined it pretty well already Steve.

You came on the hockey board to talk about baseball getting too much attention? :help:

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014

Lmaoooo. As a kid who just graduated, you're going to be bored as ****. Use that free streaming site and stream it on your phone at the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL

I'm not trying to be a **** here, I have a total of 7 children of my own, but what the hell is a powder puff football game? And why is it so late in the evening on a Thursday?

Last edited by a moderator:

frostyflo

Jan 29, 2009
Austria
Its really nice to be a fan of such a classy and fair organization, I really like that we split up Lehterasenko to leave the Rangers at least a little chance tonight.

Or could it be tactics? if they'd have a 8-10 point night it could put too much attention around the league on them already...

Tough match to begin the season with, I don't think we'll "click" already and I don't expect too much.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
You came on the hockey board to talk about baseball getting too much attention? :help:
Evidently I came here to get quoted by people who can't seem to absorb an opinion without asking dumb questions.

kfox9611

Jul 31, 2008
Ontario
Evidently I came here to get quoted by people who can't seem to absorb an opinion without asking dumb questions.

Couldn't agree with you more.. I get St.Louis is a ball town.. but like.. they get what? 49,000 to a home game? we can't get 19,000 for a playoff game? instead visiting teams fans get cheap tickets and takes away the home ice.

It seems every October, when the Blues are getting started.. the Cards are in the playoffs and nobody cares about hockey. It also seems, every April when the Cards are getting started, the Blues are in the playoffs and STILL nobody cares about hockey.

I love the city, and hell, I hope the Cards win the whole thing.. good for them, they deserve it.. But it would be kinda nice for fans to maybe start putting hockey first, or AT LEAST on the same level. OR AT THE VERY LEAST.. STOP SELLING YOUR TICKETS TO HAWK FANS.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I don't think I have ever been so excited for a season to get underway. I think we come from 2-1 down and get them late!

Just disappointed that I won't be able to watch the game with everyone else, stupid time zone differences. Hope there are a lot of handclap smilies come 9.45pm St.Louis time tomorrow. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad