Post-Game Talk: 10/8 Rangers @ Hertl. And some other guys

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Jesus, that Stuart hit on Nash was terrible.

The only thing I can think of is that he was out of condition and not thinking game speed. That was careless.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Does anyone have the radio call of Hertl's 4th goal? I doubt a station like The Game would play it but I really do want to hear what Dan and Jamie said when that goal happened.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
I have only been going to hockey games since 1993, but I have been to hundreds of Sharks games since then.

That is the best hockey I have ever seen any Sharks team play ever.

Absolutely beautiful.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
Meanwhile on the NHL.com homepage

tddt8E2.jpg

wraith985

Jan 8, 2006
Hahaha I like how they snuck in the Nieto pun at the end there. Nice work, NHL.com

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I still think Stuart gets suspended. The hit was late, and we all know how Shanahan gives out suspensions like candy. I'll say two games at the most.

If the league catches that angle on the previous page, there's no doubt he will be suspended.

Well there is, but not due to evidence.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
4th line is awesome but Sheppard and McCarthy have 0 points and are -2.
How can you be a -2 when you win 4-1, 4-1, and 9-2 with like no PP goals? :laugh:

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Yeah, I wouldn't blame Shanny if he suspended Stuart. I can't tell if he followed through with the elbow or not, but it's close enough to count.

Luckily, Hannan has been playing really well, so I think we won't miss him too much.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Yeah, I wouldn't blame Shanny if he suspended Stuart. I can't tell if he followed through with the elbow or not, but it's close enough to count.

Luckily, Hannan has been playing really well, so I think we won't miss him too much.
Lord knows Hertl could use more outlet passes like Hannan dishes. Wait.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011

Except apparently when Stuart plays we win 9-2.:sarcasm:

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007
4th line is awesome but Sheppard and McCarthy have 0 points and are -2.
How can you be a -2 when you win 4-1, 4-1, and 9-2 with like no PP goals? :laugh:
I like how Sheppard has looked so far.

Stuart should be suspended. How did he look tonight apart from that? Haven't noticed much of him.

wraith985

Jan 8, 2006
On another note, I still think the new jerseys need striping at the bottom. For some reason, the black jerseys look fine to me without the striping, but the blue and white ones just look unfinished.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I like how Sheppard has looked so far.

Stuart should be suspended. How did he look tonight apart from that? Haven't noticed much of him.

Unless our coach with his Burish-mancrush has his way, Sheppard will look really good when Havlat and Torres return and he gets some stud linemates (nevertheless, his line should improve from Sheppard-Desi-McCarthy).

Too bad T-mac will never do it, but in theory:

Hertl-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Torres-Pavelski-Kennedy
Nieto-Sheppard-Wingels
13th forward Desjardins
14th forward Burish

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->