Post-Game Talk: 10/8 Rangers @ Hertl. And some other guys

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif

tumblr_inline_mr8f5t5BbF1qcgzvm.gif

I literally yelled "holy ****" so loud I woke the kids after that 4th goal. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Well I called it time to take my credit. I said best game I had seeing the sharks play ever . Also when it came to hertl I said I wouldn't jinx him but I knew it was coming feels good

WantonAbandon

Oct 16, 2011
I have never seen anything like that at least not from a rookie. Well perhaps the Sharks finally hit that elusive draft home run

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Remember when no Sharks could deke? :laugh: Ninja Hertl! Glory Glory Matt Nieto!

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
As I said on my facebook, this is probably the most excited I've ever been for a regular season win. It is rare that a regular season game provides that much happiness, elation and emotion, especially in a blowout win.

It's games like these that make me happy to be a Sharks fan and feel rewarded for watching every game the past 3+ seasons and so many games since I started following the Sharks almost 20 years ago. BUT it's breakout performances from 19 year future superstar Tomas Hertl that make me proud to be a Sharks fan and proud of Bay Area sports.

wraith985

Jan 8, 2006
I don't think it was that late and it's questionable whether he was targeting the head, but I agree with Jux that because Nash is a star and he was injured on the play that Stuart probably gets a Shanaban. Which may be just as well - if there's lingering effects from the injury, they'll be gone for sure by the time he returns. Hannan was doing just fine in his stead anyway.

lsx

Oct 19, 2010
Sonoma County, CA
And now after seeing a different angle of the stuart hit you can see nash try to roll away from the hit...makes it harder to suspend stuart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->