GDT: 10/8/2013 - Minnesota Wild vs Nashville Predators - 7:00 PM - FS-N, FS-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Boyle Sisters

six dollar papers
Sep 14, 2011
With Predator's questionable offence and Rinne's shaky start to the season, I think we'll be able to take this. I'm hoping that Wild can manage more than two goals against the Preds' tonight. Let's make it 4-1, Cullen with the loner.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I don't blame him for the Anaheim loss one bit.. As for the LA shootout.. He sucks at shootouts. That isn't exactly news. However, I don't think sucking at shootouts is enough to bench him.

Goalies don't necessarily get benched, they just get rest games and this or the next game would be a perfect rest game for Backstrom. If Harding is feeling okay (not sure I've heard otherwise) then Backstrom doesn't need to be starting 85% of the games like he did last season.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Well the Wild did have three days between games. Only one set of back to backs this month and the season just started. Maybe they start Backs at home vs Winnipeg or Dallas. There's a back to back next Mon/Tue so obviously he will get a start there. After that, at least one day off between games with a couple 2-3 day breaks.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I have a good feeling about this. Heatley shows off his defensive abilities with a goal and Scandella pots two.

Preds win 3-0.

Billy Mays Here*

I have a good feeling about this. Heatley shows off his defensive abilities with a goal and Scandella pots two.

Preds win 3-0.

Unless you mean goals against, this post confuses me.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
A goal against?

That's the...

Um, it was supposed to be...

Ah, nevermind.

iM8t0ExgeNZ2W.gif

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Wild win!

I just feel it though that could also be naive optimism. lol

I do wonder how much they'll boo Suter and it's going to be weird seeing Cullen in a different uniform. Not only was he a Wild player but he's a Minnesota native.

Go Wild!

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Hopefully Pominville starts to play. In the first two games only Scandella and Heatley have disappointed me more. And that Puhis' joke flew right past two posters.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
wow what the turkeyburger did Pommenville do (or not do) to get singled out as underperforming? He's been flying out there.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
How dare you to forget the :sarcasm:

its impossible to understand without it!

:sarcasm:

btw, didn't know Spaling was a wild killer... 11 gp 5 goals 3 assist +10

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
wow what the turkeyburger did Pommenville do (or not do) to get singled out as underperforming? He's been flying out there.

Watch the reply of the Ducks OT goal and kept an eye on him. Looks like he got upset Brodz didn't pass him the puck on the Wild 2 on 1 and gave up on the play back.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
not a fan of childish antics but...um...at least we have guys that actually want to shoot the puck? dunno. Didn't see that and erased it from the DVR already. not a fan of pouters. Havlat, looking at you.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Can't speak for everyone but when I said I wish Yeo wasn't starting Backstrom, that had nothing to do with Backstrom's play. He hasn't been perfect but he's been good enough. I was just talking about getting Backs some rest, getting Hards some minutes, and maybe creating some competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->